The Forested Republic of Edible Plywood is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Leader with an even hand, and notable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, national health service, and daily referendums. The compassionate, humorless population of 16.468 billion Plywoodians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government prioritizes Environment, with Education, Healthcare, and Law & Order also on the agenda, while Defense isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dorito City. The average income tax rate is 97.7%.
The very strong Plywoodian economy, worth a remarkable 1,913 trillion credits a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 116,225 credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Psychiatrists bizarrely accompany Leader to meetings with foreign heads of state, the comic book series 'Leader and the Villainous Corporate Cronies' is a best-seller, the national census includes an opt-in to join the government-run dating service, and the Plywoodian Intelligence Agency relies on internet search engines to know what is happening overseas. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Edible Plywood's national animal is the harvest mouse, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Edible Plywood endorsed The Holy Gold of McClandia Doge 2.
- : Edible Plywood endorsed The Serene Commonwealth of Deontologia.
- : Edible Plywood was endorsed by The Serene Commonwealth of Deontologia.
- : Edible Plywood was endorsed by The Empire of Camden Forest.
- : Edible Plywood was endorsed by The Holy Gold of McClandia Doge 2.
- : Edible Plywood was endorsed by The Allied Kingdoms of Atsvea.
- : Edible Plywood endorsed The Allied Kingdoms of Atsvea.
- : Edible Plywood endorsed The Free Land of Pen Blanityion.
- : Edible Plywood endorsed The Wood Cabin Communities of Groenwald.
- : Edible Plywood endorsed The Second Green Republic of Uan aa Boa.
Endorsements Received: 52 » Ransium, Frieden-und Freudenland, Turbeaux, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Canaltia, Ruinenlust, Dwardossa, Taco Respublic, Ironic Remarks, Verdant Haven, Eryndlynd, Novian Republics, Feladria, Kawastyselir, Ownzone, Caterasia, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Entitize, Chilledsville, Love and Nature, The Black Forrest, Ziotah and Riverside, Forgotten Beauty, Vanenia, Ordand, Hyon Delta, The Void Territories, Cat-Herders United, Octopus Islands, Greyveldt, Reannia, Lura, Kinectia, The Righteous Order of Youth, Palos Heights, Rippardine, Snjor, Shauls, Cheloboria, Appendia, Blon Gre, Ashrah, Burkhai, Porth Dunwich, Effazio, Bakwaas, Anachronolandia, Groenwald, Pen Blanityion, Atsvea, and 2 others.McClandia Doge 2, and Deontologia.