The Forested Republic of Edible Plywood is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Leader with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, ban on automobiles, and hatred of cheese. The compassionate, humorless population of 18.705 billion Plywoodians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government prioritizes Environment, with Education, Healthcare, and Law & Order also on the agenda, while Defense receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dorito City. The average income tax rate is 97.6%.
The thriving Plywoodian economy, worth a remarkable 2,356 trillion credits a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 125,965 credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Psychiatrists bizarrely accompany Leader to meetings with foreign heads of state, the comic book series 'Leader and the Villainous Corporate Cronies' is a best-seller, the national census includes an opt-in to join the government-run dating service, and the Plywoodian Intelligence Agency relies on internet search engines to know what is happening overseas. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Edible Plywood's national animal is the harvest mouse, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Edible Plywood was endorsed by The Kingdom of The Wisteria Islands.
- : Edible Plywood was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Food Quality.
- : Edible Plywood was endorsed by The Republic of New Ladavia.
- : Edible Plywood was endorsed by The Federated Bailiwicks of Verdant Haven.
- : Edible Plywood was endorsed by The Kingdom of Kyratistani.
- : Edible Plywood was endorsed by The Borderlands of Difinbelk 2.
- : Edible Plywood was endorsed by The Mysterious black holə of Roless.
- : Edible Plywood was endorsed by The Gohulian Republic of Bunkaiia.
- : Edible Plywood was endorsed by The Deep Ecosphere of Blue Nagia.
- : Edible Plywood was endorsed by The Sarcasm Tag of Canaltia.
Endorsements Received: 30 » Garbelia, Ruinenlust, Atsvea, Hyon Delta, Uniania Geeth, Lura, Novian Republics, Feladria, Terrabod, Einswenn, Ownzone, Daarwyrth, The Cypher Nine, Simbolon, Zerkyr Xiszczy, Doxstern, Turbeaux, Uan aa Boa, Effazio, Jutsa, East Skirsburg, Canaltia, Blue Nagia, Bunkaiia, Roless, Difinbelk 2, Kyratistani, Verdant Haven, New Ladavia, and The Wisteria Islands.