The Disputed Territories of Edge of Nowhere is a huge, safe nation, renowned for its museums and concert halls, national health service, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The compassionate population of 679 million Edge of Nowhereans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government is primarily concerned with Education, although Welfare, Healthcare, and Environment are also considered important, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Moss Eisley. The average income tax rate is 67.9%.
The all-consuming Edge of Nowherean economy, worth 77.7 trillion Dogecoins a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 114,402 Dogecoins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.6 times as much as the poorest.
Sex changes are routinely performed at Edge of Nowhere's hospitals, it's always rabbit season, a niche industry catering to S&M enthusiasts has sprung up, and graverobbers claim they're acting within the interest of 'scientific preservation'. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Edge of Nowhere's national animal is the Mouse, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Edge of Nowhere, graverobbers claim they're acting within the interest of 'scientific preservation'.
- : Following new legislation in Edge of Nowhere, a niche industry catering to S&M enthusiasts has sprung up.
- : Edge of Nowhere endorsed The Loh's Transcendence of Aenglaland.
- : Edge of Nowhere was endorsed by The Loh's Transcendence of Aenglaland.
- : Following new legislation in Edge of Nowhere, it's always rabbit season.
- : Following new legislation in Edge of Nowhere, sex changes are routinely performed at Edge of Nowhere's hospitals.
- : Following new legislation in Edge of Nowhere, every week is blindness awareness week.
- : Edge of Nowhere was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Developed.
- : Edge of Nowhere voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn Gest"".
- : Edge of Nowhere voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Internet Neutrality Act"".
Endorsements Received: 72 » Pallaith, Sunto, Yaorozu, Shadowrik, Great Bights Mum, Valdr, Siwale, Mercy Land, Notyoutopia, The Democratic Republic of Tomb, Holy Oranz, Coemgen, Kwaj, Kaschovia, Reannia, The FNBs, PlanetPunk, Omicron Persei V111, Enosville, Sil Dorsett, ABC, Frances Francis the First of France, Selfgradatude, Arcadia of Kasterborous, Alice Gardens, Sankami, Ovsterland, General COE, Moristia, Marsh Castle, Bharathvarsh, HMS Unicorn, Friently, Das People, Hong Kong Empire, Jenner-Kardash, South Grand Mountain, Lavanania, Shin-Hachioji, Faxfleet, Cleoskye, Kingdom of Space, Vszeklina, Wineclaw, Puczovska, Rylam, Sheppey, Victoriaans Nederlands, Diodone, Anima Proxa, and 22 others.American MapleStory, Kizja, Malta Comino Gozo, FRENAi, Religioncord, Empire of the Dark Lords of the Sith, Kobagia, Zedeya, Dannyria, Forunte, McMasterdonia, Plembobria, Yukti, Necromonia, Maestros haven, Zemnaya Svoboda, Kelvaros Prime, Prevaland, Eskosya, Beowulfe, Hexago, and Aenglaland.