|Leader||Princess Virginia II|
The Golden Liberty of Eaven is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Princess Virginia II with an even hand, and remarkable for its public floggings, compulsory vegetarianism, and enslaved workforce. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 3.246 billion Eavenians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Spica. The average income tax rate is 29.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Eavenian economy, worth 260 trillion Digital Talents a year, is led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Pizza Delivery, Book Publishing, and Soda Sales. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is 80,369 Digital Talents, with the richest citizens earning 5.0 times as much as the poorest.
Lonely people are supposed to be cheered up by the many parties that they are never invited to, popular cartoon characters frequently appear in government-sponsored PSAs reminding students to say no to drugs, public projects are synonymous with yawn-inducing conformity, and the derisively named "Morlocks of Moria" futilely demand time in the sun. Crime, especially youth-related, is moderate, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Eaven's national animal is the Raven, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Spiritual Asterism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Eaven was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Eaven was endorsed by The Colony of South Bees.
- : Eaven was endorsed by The Free People of Talgarth.
- : Eaven voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Legal Rights of Workers".
- : Eaven voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Trotterdam".
- : Eaven voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Freedom to Seek Medical Care II"".
- : Eaven voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Frieden-und Freudenland".
- : Eaven voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Vippertooth33".
- : Eaven voted against the World Assembly Resolution " International Transportation Preclearance Act".
- : Eaven voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Wartime Journalism Protection Act".
Endorsements Received: 33 » Ransium, Canaltia, Ruinenlust, Turbeaux, Ownzone, Novian Republics, Feladria, Hyon Delta, Dwardossa, Eryndlynd, Entitize, Reannia, Window Land, Cat-Herders United, Verdant Haven, Ordand, Love and Nature, Cheloboria, Appendia, Groenwald, Burkhai, Anachronolandia, Pen Blanityion, Caterasia, Atsvea, Lura, McClandia Doge 2, Heidgaudr, Rivienland, Paplia, Oryx the Mad God, Talgarth, and South Bees.