The Republic of Eaumont is a huge, efficient nation, renowned for its smutty television, public floggings, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 476 million Eaumonts have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Videau. The average income tax rate is 47.6%.
The all-consuming Eaumont economy, worth 47.0 trillion peroes a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is 98,642 peroes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
A new guerrilla marketing campaign for tap water involves government agents spraying random citizens with hose water, prolonged government investigations are a common revenge tactic among spurned spouses, the nation's generous tax credits have brought all the film studios to the yard, and male cubicle workers stand up every time a woman enters the room. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Eaumont's national animal is the doros, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Eaumont, male cubicle workers stand up every time a woman enters the room.
- : Following new legislation in Eaumont, the nation's generous tax credits have brought all the film studios to the yard.
- : Eaumont was endorsed by The TEP Citizen of A Slanted Black Stripe.
- : Eaumont was endorsed by The Irish Ríocht of Kilkire.
- : Eaumont endorsed The Irish Ríocht of Kilkire.
- : Eaumont endorsed The Marsupial Den of Packilvania.
- : Eaumont endorsed The TEP Citizen of A Slanted Black Stripe.
- : Eaumont voted for The Dictatorship of Trans Anarcho-Communist Lesbian Catgirls in Round 2 of the election.
- : Following new legislation in Eaumont, prolonged government investigations are a common revenge tactic among spurned spouses.
- : Eaumont endorsed The Magister and MoIC of Tretrid.
Endorsements Received: 27 » Todd McCloud, Marrabuk, Brotherland, Rainbow Vests, Eagas, East Malaysia, H-Zhena, Kangarawa, Wiranath, Evrigenis, BearStackof2015, VW53Aland, Asendavia, Someseni, Am Echad, Dragons Blood, Acronis, Merlovich, Zukchiva, Pakitsk, Modra, ArenaC, Libertanny, Tretrid, Oofery, Kilkire, and A Slanted Black Stripe.