|Leader||the Prime Minister|
The Federal Republic of Eastern Greenlands is a massive, genial nation, ruled by the Prime Minister with an even hand, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants, smutty television, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 4.691 billion Greenlandics enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Halcyon. The average income tax rate is 78.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Eastern Greenlandic economy, worth 678 trillion credits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 144,539 credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Scoutmasters debate whether luxury log cabins defeat the purpose of camping, many marriages go virtually unconsummated, the Messiah (formerly known as Brian) is a mayoral candidate, and the government funds large training centres to turn Nattoralik Eagles into functioning members of society. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Eastern Greenlands's national animal is the Nattoralik Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Eastern Greenlands was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Berlin and Potsdam.
- : Eastern Greenlands was endorsed by The République of Continental Social Democrats.
- : Eastern Greenlands voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Digital Network Defense"".
- : Eastern Greenlands was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Enway.
- : Eastern Greenlands was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Eastern Greenlands was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Northwest Isles.
- : Eastern Greenlands was endorsed by The Federation of Mynox.
- : Eastern Greenlands was endorsed by The Principality of Eco-Paris Reformation.
- : Eastern Greenlands was endorsed by The United Cantons of Valtrona.
- : Eastern Greenlands voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Dilber".
Endorsements Received: 64 » Elisabethshagen, Someseni, Savinecross, GanymedEuropa, Maritzal, The Scandinavian Realm, Invernessia, Republic of Satherland, The Champions League, Shaor, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Yahlia, Ausvelt, Saint Domingo, Thracia Republic, Northern German Federation, Pilipinas and Malaya, Jim the Baptist, St Scarlett, Leranditale, Walfo, South St Maarten, North of Americas, Irminsulia, Grodisze, Dark Matter, Destyntine, Leszno, The New Nordic Union, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, The Seven Provinces, Regnum Italiae, Socialist Balkans, An Clar, Abject Ludicrosity, The Kingdom of Denmark, Nardin, Jahass, Sloburg, Mons Graupius, Imperium Anglorum, Chioganah, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Quentenia, Meropis, Rivierenland, Prussian-Union, Crestphalia, The New Mexican Confederation, Trixeland, and 14 others.Kanokla, The Young Ur, Kyrica, Uzbek Khan, Anskerdank, Eski, Apabeossie, Valtrona, Eco-Paris Reformation, Mynox, Northwest Isles, Enway, Continental Social Democrats, and Berlin and Potsdam.