The Democratic Republic of East Nagaland is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its frequent executions, compulsory military service, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed population of 1.823 billion East Nagalandians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Healthcare, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mokokchung. The average income tax rate is 36.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The East Nagalandian economy, worth 129 trillion Nagaland Pounds a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Trout Farming, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 71,118 Nagaland Pounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Home renovation shows are increasingly popular, abortions are routinely performed in the nation's hospitals, the government seizes private property for the 'good of the people', and many suspect that the 'Whinny The Plop' children's magazine contains covert criticism of Leader. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. East Nagaland's national animal is the Bengal Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : East Nagaland was endorsed by The Zombie Crime Space Youth of 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121.
- : East Nagaland was endorsed by The Prime Minister EQPL of PenguinPies.
- : East Nagaland was endorsed by The Weebs of Wehraboos.
- : East Nagaland was endorsed by The Republic of Wappy.
- : Following new legislation in East Nagaland, many suspect that the 'Whinny The Plop' children's magazine contains covert criticism of Leader.
- : Following new legislation in East Nagaland, the government seizes private property for the 'good of the people'.
- : East Nagaland endorsed The One-Winged Etymology Shark of Erinor.
- : East Nagaland endorsed The 😈 Benevolent Delegatocracy 👿 of Amerion.
- : Following new legislation in East Nagaland, abortions are routinely performed in the nation's hospitals.
- : East Nagaland was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
Endorsements Received: 21 » Amerion, Erinor, Volaworand, Corgitopiaa, Tepertopia, Death to democracy, Land Without Shrimp, Phanama, Bawkie, Ofaria, Marinho Islands, Bleakfoot, Qvait, Treir, Belschaft, Nowa Europa, The United North and South America, Wappy, Wehraboos, PenguinPies, and 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121.