The AI Peoples of East Lodge is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Queen Aura with an even hand, and renowned for its pith helmet sales, free-roaming dinosaurs, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 1.211 billion East Lodgeans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Northern Colony. The average income tax rate is 27.0%.
The all-consuming East Lodgean economy, worth 144 trillion Diamond Zalrecs a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Basket Weaving. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an impressive 119,027 Diamond Zalrecs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
The Father of the House has been in office just shy of a fortnight, the nation is renowned abroad for its love of blood and guts, the ban on cars has been repealed, and construction of the Really Big Hadron Collider is underway. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. East Lodge's national animal is the Space Lizard, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Auphelism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : East Lodge resigned from the World Assembly.
- : East Lodge was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Republic Clovakh.
- : East Lodge endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of The Dragon Enclave.
- : East Lodge was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of The Dragon Enclave.
- : East Lodge was endorsed by The Disputed Territories of Academy of Umbrellas.
- : East Lodge was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Following new legislation in East Lodge, construction of the Really Big Hadron Collider is underway.
- : Following new legislation in East Lodge, the ban on cars has been repealed.
- : East Lodge lodged a message on the The South Pacific Regional Message Board.
- : East Lodge changed its national nation type to "AI Peoples".