|Faith||Order of Cinder|
The Cyborg of East Lodge is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by T-84XBYC with an even hand, and notable for its absence of drug laws, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate population of 4.656 billion East Lodgeans enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Center Lodge. The average income tax rate is 81.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient East Lodgean economy, worth 423 trillion chips a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Basket Weaving, Book Publishing, and Furniture Restoration. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 90,962 chips, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Cotton candy made from genuine cotton cellulose doesn't quite satisfy, serial commas clarify the relationship between one's lackeys, the taxpayers, and kinsfolk, the military frequently holds bake sales to raise funds, and manufacturers of biodegradable plastics have to wait for months to show evidence of organic decomposition. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. East Lodge's national animal is the space lizard, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Order of Cinder.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : East Lodge's influence in The New Chaotic Coyotes rose from "Instigator" to "Dealmaker".
- : East Lodge's influence in The New Chaotic Coyotes rose from "Contender" to "Instigator".
- : East Lodge lodged a message on the The Bar on the corner of every region Regional Message Board.
- : East Lodge voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom Of Association".
- : East Lodge's influence in The New Chaotic Coyotes rose from "Negotiator" to "Contender".
- : East Lodge lodged a message on the The New Chaotic Coyotes Regional Message Board.
- : East Lodge's influence in The New Chaotic Coyotes rose from "Auxiliary" to "Negotiator".
- : East Lodge was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Nicest Citizens.
- : East Lodge's influence in The New Chaotic Coyotes rose from "Ambassador" to "Auxiliary".
- : East Lodge's influence in The New Chaotic Coyotes rose from "Diplomat" to "Ambassador".
Endorsements Received: None.