The Colony of East Isles 81 is a very large, pleasant nation, notable for its burgeoning Wolf population. The hard-working population of 197 million East Isles 81ians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 16.9%.
The East Isles 81ian economy, worth 9.01 trillion Monies a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Information Technology. Average income is 45,744 Monies, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. East Isles 81's national animal is the Wolf, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : East Isles 81's influence in Warbond rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : East Isles 81's influence in Warbond rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : East Isles 81 resigned from the World Assembly.
- : East Isles 81's influence in Warbond rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : East Isles 81 relocated from Birb to Warbond.
- : East Isles 81 endorsed The Republic of Scalixter.
- : East Isles 81 endorsed The Golly Dang of Another Rom Bites the Dust.
- : East Isles 81 endorsed The Republic of West15.
- : East Isles 81 was endorsed by The Republic of West15.
- : East Isles 81 was endorsed by The Golly Dang of Another Rom Bites the Dust.