The Theocracy of East Isles13 is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its burgeoning Cat population. The hard-working population of 418 million East Isles13ians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 21.9%.
The East Isles13ian economy, worth 17.4 trillion Pesos a year, is quite specialized and led by the Soda Sales industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Automobile Manufacturing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 41,533 Pesos, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
All citizens are solely referenced by their allocated identity number. Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. East Isles13's national animal is the Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : East Isles13's influence in Birb rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : East Isles13 applied to join the World Assembly.
- : East Isles13 relocated from Alternate New World to Birb.
- : East Isles13's influence in Alternate New World rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : East Isles13's influence in Alternate New World rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : East Isles13's influence in Alternate New World rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : East Isles13 resigned from the World Assembly.
- : East Isles13's influence in Alternate New World rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : East Isles13 relocated from Frozen Circle to Alternate New World.
- : East Isles13 endorsed The Republic of West13.