The Empire of Eashenn is a huge, genial nation, notable for its smutty television, irreverence towards religion, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 361 million Eashennians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The large government prioritizes Education, with Welfare, Administration, and Law & Order also on the agenda, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kyoto. The average income tax rate is 66.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Eashennian economy, worth 25.6 trillion dollars a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 71,042 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The Smalltopian embassy doubles as an electoral campaign headquarters, religious organizations are being forced to leave the country or pay income taxes like everybody else, history textbook pages are used as impromptu tissues by distraught students, and the government pours millions of dollars into rehabilitation programs annually. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Eashenn's national animal is the Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Eashenn was endorsed by The Matriarchy of Danily.
- : Eashenn was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Following new legislation in Eashenn, the government pours millions of dollars into rehabilitation programs annually.
- : Following new legislation in Eashenn, history textbook pages are used as impromptu tissues by distraught students.
- : Following new legislation in Eashenn, religious organizations are being forced to leave the country or pay income taxes like everybody else.
- : Following new legislation in Eashenn, the Smalltopian embassy doubles as an electoral campaign headquarters.
- : Following new legislation in Eashenn, cyber-crime and tin-foil hat sales are both increasing at record rates.
- : Eashenn endorsed The Commonwealth of Solanosco.
- : Eashenn endorsed The Republic of Galebland.
- : Eashenn was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector, Best Weather, Most Eco-Friendly Governments, and Most Beautiful Environments.
Endorsements Received: 66 » Corgitopiaa, Jehenna, Holota, Scu Greinne, Neazland, Land Without Shrimp, Belschaft, Treir, Bleakfoot, Qvait, Nowa Europa, Marinho Islands, Westenhald, Aumeltopia, Beepee, Freedoom, Concrete Slab, Valdutz, Blondiesland, New Belgrade, Wehraboos, Andinla, Yeses, Aidenfieeld, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Tepertopia, Doundaly, Gonrati, Pencil Sharpeners 2, PenguinPies, Skaladoria, Rebel-topia, Volaworand, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Erinor, Tsunamy, Wakandan Tribes, Farengeto, Purple Hyacinth, Ipugao, Southern Numenor, Ebonhand, Amerion, Canmore, Ceutalia, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Doge Land, LadyRebels, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Kaoia, and 16 others.Tsvetania, Bawkie, JavaSiege, Kaleidescooptopia, Auphelia, Beblahbleblo, Rhetiaa, Agletgreenia, Eastern Mekong, North Prarie, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Unojo, Saint Horror, Solanosco, Galebland, and Danily.