|Leader||ATLAS Artificial Intelligence|
The United States of Earth Federation is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by ATLAS Artificial Intelligence with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, smutty television, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 16.881 billion Terrans enjoy some of the most opulent lifestyles in the region, unless they are unemployed or working-class, in which case they are variously starving to death or crippled by easily preventable diseases.
The minute, corrupt, liberal, pro-business government, or what there is of one, prioritizes Industry, with Defense also on the agenda, while Environment and Welfare receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New York. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Terran economy, worth an astonishing 10,924 trillion Credits a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Gambling, and Retail. Average income is a breathtaking 647,173 Credits, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 3,912,279 per year while the poor average 47,938, a ratio of 81.6 to 1.
People are more interested in gossip about the private lives of politicians than their policies, more citizens have access to Maxtopian Grass than clean drinking water, the backs of 'No Trespassing' signs were made for you and me, and the Museum of Blackacrean War Crimes is located on "Blackacre Did Nothing Wrong Avenue". Crime, especially youth-related, is so common that it is unusual to encounter someone following the law, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Earth Federation's national animal is the Dragon, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Earth Federation was endorsed by The Confederacy of Libraziland.
- : Earth Federation was endorsed by The Constitutional Republic of Marxist Germany.
- : Earth Federation endorsed The Queendom of Malords.
- : Earth Federation endorsed The Republic of Vedrea.
- : Earth Federation endorsed The Constitutional Republic of Marxist Germany.
- : Following new legislation in Earth Federation, the Museum of Blackacrean War Crimes is located on "Blackacre Did Nothing Wrong Avenue".
- : Following new legislation in Earth Federation, the backs of 'No Trespassing' signs were made for you and me.
- : Following new legislation in Earth Federation, more citizens have access to Maxtopian Grass than clean drinking water.
- : Following new legislation in Earth Federation, people are more interested in gossip about the private lives of politicians than their policies.
- : Earth Federation voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The New Inquisition".
Endorsements Received: 89 » The Soylent Green Party, Solleana, Seranis, Belistien, Snoozing Buffalax, Tzo, Slaytania, Matterland, Testa, Achiotopia, Spncrgmn, Coreras, Zyrcrestia, Grungerock, Samonaemia, Creeptopia, Blogotopia, HN67, Zeklandia, Old Atlantica, Kyrizstanislav, The Tasmanian Islands, Seantonia, Zeganas, Colonel Terrosit, Perzische Keizer, Better Indonesia, DunNaGall, Edorask, Chip Skylark, Palman, Oom, Tijdtevelia, Kilenel, Future of Mankind, Austral Coast, Formic Republic, The Biggles Syndicate, Serlone, Dustwind, Sygnafylki, Isentran, Ferte, Anollasia, Finswedeway, Killettland, The Marcolinan Islands, Soldierstan, Aspistania, Maalemzya, and 39 others.Stalorpreadum, Adorable Kittens, Leirkra, Echocrimsonia, Wysrod, Inberdia, Hamletus, Blagaria, Flex Lexington, Wakazia, Cape Vessey, Free Earthian Yap, Laykeria, DEATH HOUSE, South and East Illyria, Polka Republic, New Fania, Marchandal, Muricasz, Nooooooooooooooo, Supreme Order of Alberta, PYT, Yaakovim Jacobis, Hamtown, Thomason, United States of Kerthina, The City States Of Las Vegas, Datland, Cyber Revolution, Qerth, Sorya, Grahnol, Kuriko, Itawamb, Aozora Blu Sky, Sorchamei, Vedrea, Malords, and Libraziland.