|Leader||King James I|
The Maple Kingdom of Eareamland is a massive, genial nation, ruled by King James I with an even hand, and notable for its daily referendums, sprawling nuclear power plants, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working population of 1.799 billion Eareamians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sėraiem. The average income tax rate is 69.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Eareamian economy, worth 177 trillion Oėms a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Furniture Restoration, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 98,921 Oėms, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation threatens sanctions on islands only visible at low tide, mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest-growing field, people who stay late at the office often come home to find their own funeral being planned, and historical commemorations regularly devolve into militaristic jingoism. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Eareamland's national animal is the Eareamian Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Mapleism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Eareamland was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Secular.
- : Eareamland's influence in Caer Sidi rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Eareamland's influence in Caer Sidi rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Eareamland endorsed The Offers that can't be refused of LollerLand.
- : Eareamland endorsed The Daft Carrots of TiroDayn.
- : Eareamland endorsed The Royal Commonwealth of Plang Man Tiden.
- : Eareamland endorsed The Democratic Republic of Phantasus.
- : Eareamland's influence in Caer Sidi rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : Eareamland was endorsed by The Offers that can't be refused of LollerLand.
- : Eareamland relocated from The South Pacific to Caer Sidi.
Endorsements Received: 1 » LollerLand.