|Leader||Party Leader Donovan Emrys|
The Foundationalist State of Eaglemount is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Party Leader Donovan Emrys with an iron fist, and remarkable for its frequent executions, prohibition of alcohol, and triple-decker prams. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 5.125 billion Foundationalists are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The enormous, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Eaglemount. The average income tax rate is 77.8%.
The very strong Foundationalist economy, worth 383 trillion Imperial Credits a year, is extremely specialized and mostly made up of the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 74,863 Imperial Credits, with the richest citizens earning 5.0 times as much as the poorest.
Tradesmen will knock 10% off their fees if customers pay cash, Eaglemount is renowned for its lax gun laws, economic output is rising as the chronically depressed are persuaded not to burden society, and agricultural employees work for peanuts. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Eaglemount's national animal is the Black Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is God.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Eaglemount updated the World Factbook entry in IMPERIAL EARTH.
- : Eaglemount lodged a message on the IMPERIAL EARTH Regional Message Board.
- : The Dominion of Counter Revolutionary Command granted Communications authority to Eaglemount and renamed the office from "President" to "Reichspräsident" in The Black Fleet.
- : The Imperial Earth Archivists of Volksglaube renamed the office held by Eaglemount from "President" to "Reichspräsident" in IMPERIAL EARTH.
- : Eaglemount updated the World Factbook entry in The Foundationalist Party.
- : Eaglemount altered the regional flag of The Foundationalist Party.
- : Eaglemount altered its national flag.
- : Eaglemount changed its national motto to "A Strong Country Starts At Home".
- : Eaglemount was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Corrupt Governments.
- : The Air Forces of Eagle Wing Central Command renamed the office held by Eaglemount from "President" to "Party President" in Eagle Base.