The Avocado Embassy Assassin of Dyllonia is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Dyllonia Avocado with an even hand, and notable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, restrictive gun laws, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 5.321 billion Dyllonics are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, corrupt, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zizou City. The average income tax rate is 91.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Dyllonic economy, worth 765 trillion KingSteaks a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Trout Farming. Average income is an impressive 143,807 KingSteaks, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Organ donation is compulsory, orphans would rather live their life of luxury than be adopted by prospective parents, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, and the installation of street lights across remote goat tracks has left citizens bemused. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dyllonia's national animal is the Guac Hawk, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Zizisim.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Dyllonia, the installation of street lights across remote goat tracks has left citizens bemused.
- : Dyllonia changed its national leader to "Dyllonia Avocado".
- : Following new legislation in Dyllonia, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes.
- : Dyllonia created a custom banner.
- : Dyllonia changed its national leader to "Spider King".
- : Following new legislation in Dyllonia, orphans would rather live their life of luxury than be adopted by prospective parents.
- : Dyllonia lodged a message on the The Black Hawks Regional Message Board.
- : Dyllonia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Following new legislation in Dyllonia, organ donation is compulsory.
- : Dyllonia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather.