|Leader||all of us|
|Faith||Doing it all for love|
The Sexy Musky of Dwardossa is a massive, safe nation, ruled by all of us with a fair hand, and remarkable for its parental licensing program, digital currency, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 4.238 billion Dwardossians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The large, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The World. The average income tax rate is 99.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Dwardossan economy, worth 973 trillion Virtues a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an amazing 229,753 Virtues, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Children aren't allowed to chew their pencils until they get home from school, workers tend to schedule naps during all-hands meetings, All of us's media campaigns take a hiatus around exam week, and rioting during the nation's hosting of ORDER caused one million Virtues of property damage. Crime is totally unknown. Dwardossa's national animal is the Love Incarnate, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Doing it all for love.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Dwardossa, rioting during the nation's hosting of ORDER caused one million Virtues of property damage.
- : Following new legislation in Dwardossa, All of us's media campaigns take a hiatus around exam week.
- : Following new legislation in Dwardossa, workers tend to schedule naps during all-hands meetings.
- : Following new legislation in Dwardossa, children aren't allowed to chew their pencils until they get home from school.
- : Following new legislation in Dwardossa, grannies get pulled over for knitting pullovers while driving.
- : Following new legislation in Dwardossa, counselors have to sign pledges supporting gay rights before they can speak to any patients.
- : Following new legislation in Dwardossa, vehicular homicide by Dwardossan ambassadors is a leading cause of death throughout the world's capital cities.
- : Following new legislation in Dwardossa, enemy navies sail within bombardment range of major coastal cities with impunity.
- : Following new legislation in Dwardossa, pandemics are over and done with by the time it takes to pass the nation's stringent border security.
- : Dwardossa was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Drug Use.
Endorsements Received: 69 » Ransium, Candlewhisper Archive, Cannibaland, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Eryndlynd, Ruinenlust, Ownzone, Ironic Remarks, Frieden-und Freudenland, Feladria, Tauride, Mountain Ash Forests, Ziotah and Riverside, Chilledsville, Canaltia, The Cypher Nine, Turbeaux, Reannia, The Black Forrest, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Elundris, Kawastyselir, Love and Nature, Entitize, The Void Territories, Taco Respublic, The Grene Knyght, Floroprus, Meropis, The British Antarctic Expedition, Caterasia, Wantevolo, Verdant Haven, Window Land, Sacara, Cat-Herders United, Banandonia, Rorston, The Southern Cascadian States, Kinganaryasia, Vanenia, Bilsa, Shimerta, Edible Plywood, Novian Republics, Hallow Empire, Frogenia, Ordand, Raccoon Creek, Oryx the Mad God, and 19 others.Paplia, Coranova, Groenwald, The Black Horns, Kaiseland, Hyon Delta, Eaven, Animmalia, Ohioan Territory, Western Continental Divide, Ertaland, KinectiA, Valloire, Mahrenbach, New Felis, The Righteous Order of Youth, Kuch, Octopus Islands, and Speal Dhorrn.