|Capital||New Super Mario City|
|Leader||Mario Yoshi Yao Ming Jeremy Lin III|
|Faith||Sports and Video Games Religion|
The Yao Ming Dynasty Republic of Duracell is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Mario Yoshi Yao Ming Jeremy Lin III with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, daily referendums, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cheerful, devout population of 14.32 billion Duracellians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Super Mario City. The average income tax rate is 91.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Duracellian economy, worth a remarkable 2,546 trillion Yoshis a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 177,844 Yoshis, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
The government helps teach children how to kill a man from six paces, the 'three Rs' have become the 'four Rs' with the addition of Rightful Thought, military equipment stores have a tendency to go up in flames, and Mario Yoshi Yao Ming Jeremy Lin III is too busy listening to praise to get any work done. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Duracell's national animal is the Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Sports and Video Games Religion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Duracell was endorsed by The Pacific Republic of Talitoa.
- : Duracell endorsed The Sister Republics of Wallenburg.
- : Following new legislation in Duracell, Mario Yoshi Yao Ming Jeremy Lin III is too busy listening to praise to get any work done.
- : Duracell was endorsed by The People's Republic of Abadong.
- : Duracell was endorsed by The 妄想感傷代償連盟 の Queendom of of Hizuru.
- : Duracell was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- : Duracell lost the endorsement of The 妄想感傷代償連盟 の Queendom of of Hizuru.
- : Duracell was endorsed by The Armed Republic of The United Neo American Union.
- : Duracell's influence in The East Pacific fell from "Squire" to "Page".
- : Duracell's influence in The East Pacific rose from "Page" to "Squire".
Endorsements Received: 80 » Todd McCloud, Kangarawa, Lyontisia, Packilvania, Kaigi, Goodnamesarerare, A Slanted Black Stripe, Mundiferrum, Adolanta, Freedom Fascists, Davinhia, Bachtendekuppen, Eurasian Socialist Federation, Roissyland, New Leganes, Norport, Areast, Aelitia, Bai Lung, Hobbesistan, Dremaur, Survivoristan, Arkantis, Brotherland, Ribanzi, Wendelandia, Am Echad, H-Zhena, Xhaco, Squid Ruinosa, Bullpups, Sansangra, Riveraland, Wiranath, The Holy Empire of Moronica, Mirasiro, Izonno, Socialist Holy American Empire, Fedele, Ver Norge, Someseni, Ravendi, Dark Edgyness, British Calradia, Bulli, Marrico, Republic of Berzerkistan, Noralia, The Happian Union, Tim Stark, and 30 others.Lobos, Thyaclinia, Davelands, Axdel, Dreshand, Neruch, Guthra, PIDLE, The Angel of Charity, Superior Indonesia, Janoobi Jazair, BearStackof2015, Pekweng, TheRuthenians, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Pakitsk, Astroa, The United Asian Republics, Justice-Becoming, Kilkire, VW53Aland, VoyKovie, Opossum Slayer, Aleister, Funkadelia, Greater Felter, The United Neo American Union, Hizuru, Abadong, and Talitoa.