The Language-Learning Cult of Duolingonia is a massive, orderly nation, renowned for its pith helmet sales, free-roaming dinosaurs, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 2.505 billion Duolingonians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The relatively small, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pittsburgh. The average income tax rate is 21.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Duolingonian economy, worth 433 trillion lingots a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Information Technology. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an impressive 173,180 lingots, with the richest citizens earning 5.1 times as much as the poorest.
Anti-vaxxers claim that injected children are prone to psychotic breaks when they see the 'Queen of Diamonds' playing card, the same 2505 social media bloggers always loudly and immediately agree with Leader's every word on Twitcher, the restriction that you must be over 1.1 metres tall to ride a carnotaurus has recently been waived, and newly-peaceful nations are forced to use assault rifles as farming tools due to a lack of funds for purchasing anything else. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Duolingonia's national animal is the green owl, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Duolingonia's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Duolingonia's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Duolingonia's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Duolingonia's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Duolingonia applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Duolingonia relocated from Osiris to Artificial Solar System.
- : Duolingonia was refounded in Osiris.
- : Duolingonia ceased to exist in Artificial Solar System.
- : Duolingonia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.
- : Duolingonia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.