The Armed Republic of Dunstrum is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Czanek Silvo with an even hand, and renowned for its free-roaming dinosaurs, digital currency, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 3.247 billion Dunstrumians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, with Industry, Education, and Healthcare also on the agenda. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Armstead. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 77.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Dunstrumian economy, worth 652 trillion Dakterens a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Retail. Average income is an amazing 200,859 Dakterens, with the richest citizens earning 5.6 times as much as the poorest.
Passionate nomination battles are often as intense as general elections, anti-vaxxers claim that injected children are prone to psychotic breaks when they see the 'Queen of Diamonds' playing card, the government is deliberately installing bloatware onto computers, and local mafias have a tough time disposing of dead snitches without catching the attention of recycling authorities. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Dunstrum's national animal is the whippoorwill, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Theism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dunstrum was endorsed by The Matriarchy of Thepeopl.
- : Dunstrum was endorsed by The Delegate of the Rejected of Kyorgia.
- : Dunstrum was endorsed by The Divine Christian Regency of Aqueira.
- : Dunstrum was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector.
- : Dunstrum's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Dunstrum was endorsed by The Kingdom of Insentients.
- : Dunstrum was endorsed by The Offensive centrist monarchy of Blueflarst.
- : Dunstrum's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Dunstrum was endorsed by The Supreme Peaceful Enlightened of Andromeda Islands.
- : Dunstrum's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".