The Free Land of DunNaGall is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by President with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, keen interest in outer space, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate population of 6.831 billion DunNaGallians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Omanyte City. The average income tax rate is 95.5%.
The frighteningly efficient DunNaGallian economy, worth a remarkable 1,170 trillion Lespers a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 171,354 Lespers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Foreign nations kill migratory animals at random in the hope that DunNaGall will pay them to stop, treaties are taken to be mere rules of thumb, public intoxication has decreased ever since fraternities were banned, and immersive video game experiences are interrupted by incessant disclaimer pop-ups. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. DunNaGall's national animal is the Corgi, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : DunNaGall was endorsed by The Democratic States of DVVK.
- : DunNaGall was endorsed by The United States of United States of Kerthina.
- : DunNaGall was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Following new legislation in DunNaGall, immersive video game experiences are interrupted by incessant disclaimer pop-ups.
- : Following new legislation in DunNaGall, public intoxication has decreased ever since fraternities were banned.
- : Following new legislation in DunNaGall, treaties are taken to be mere rules of thumb.
- : Following new legislation in DunNaGall, foreign nations kill migratory animals at random in the hope that DunNaGall will pay them to stop.
- : DunNaGall was endorsed by The Community of ScaleLand.
- : Following new legislation in DunNaGall, the dessert 'Death by Chocolate' isn't the most lethal dish on the menu.
- : Following new legislation in DunNaGall, conscripts often volunteer for a second tour of duty so they can get a ticket to next year's Army Revue.
Endorsements Received: 107 » Serlone, The Soylent Green Party, Zeganas, Anollasia, The Tasmanian Islands, Tzo, Asplundh, Lamborghini Murcielago, Old Atlantica, HN67, Seantonia, Grungerock, Better Indonesia, Earth Federation, Zeklandia, Coreras, Creeptopia, Chip Skylark, Seranis, Kyrizstanislav, Colonel Terrosit, Brandenbourg-Anhalt, Perzische Keizer, Snoozing Buffalax, New Dracora, Iontan, Hawalius, Slaytania, Berzerkastan, Samonaemia, Parpaza, Palman, The Snake Brotherhood, Testa, Tijdtevelia, Lacuna, Oom, Future of Mankind, Achiotopia, Zyrcrestia, Tycorn, Cybershield, Solleana, Kilenel, Karlando, The Parandeam, Blogotopia, Stroulia, Ironica Butterfly, Sygnafylki, and 57 others.Dustwind, The Biggles Syndicate, Isentran, Ferte, Finswedeway, Kebecois, Killettland, Gewisse, Maalemzya, The Marcolinan Islands, Aspistania, Tangora, Inberdia, Leirkra, Wysrod, Adorable Kittens, Rex Republic, Hamletus, Flex Lexington, Cape Vessey, Danyl, New Udonia, South and East Illyria, Dovant, Echocrimsonia, New Fania, Nooooooooooooooo, Polka Republic, Swag Chief Bubba Estate, Edorask, Sorya, Cyber Revolution, Anigeto, The City States Of Las Vegas, The Utah Federation, Mastodonia, Lower Phlebacite, Rockerville, Vedrea, Qerth, RussiaOne, Kuriko, Datland, Vivolkha, Eames, Nova Aeon, Uprus, St Lennys Island, Arctic Coalition, Keltische, Grahnol, Ignis Cinere, Flying Eagles, Optimism and Failure, ScaleLand, United States of Kerthina, and DVVK.