The Free Land of DunNaGall is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by President with a fair hand, and renowned for its free-roaming dinosaurs, absence of drug laws, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate population of 2.889 billion DunNaGallians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Omanyte City. The average income tax rate is 69.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving DunNaGallian economy, worth 305 trillion Lespers a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism. Average income is an impressive 105,762 Lespers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
All recreational drugs are legal, the government has adopted a "Lightning Never Strikes Twice" approach to dealing with natural disasters, Max Barry is this year's Miss DunNaGall, and dynamite sales and concert audiences are booming. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. DunNaGall's national animal is the Corgi, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : DunNaGall was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Drug Use.
- : Following new legislation in DunNaGall, dynamite sales and concert audiences are booming.
- : Following new legislation in DunNaGall, Max Barry is this year's Miss DunNaGall.
- : Following new legislation in DunNaGall, the government has adopted a "Lightning Never Strikes Twice" approach to dealing with natural disasters.
- : Following new legislation in DunNaGall, all recreational drugs are legal.
- : Following new legislation in DunNaGall, doctors prescribe medicines but they rarely dispense hope or compassion.
- : Following new legislation in DunNaGall, crackheads chase drug-loaded drones in hopes of a lucky drop.
- : DunNaGall voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Macabees".
- : DunNaGall voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Ritual Sacrifice".
- : Following new legislation in DunNaGall, cheese has become the new icon of political dissent.
Endorsements Received: 132 » Serlone, Zyrcon Island, The New Earth Federation, Brandeis, Collective Society of Clementi, Wysrod, The Soylent Green Party, FreeGunsForAll, Spiritbw, Zeganas, Anollasia, The Tasmanian Islands, Tzo, Asplundh, Crustacion, Lamborghini Murcielago, Old Atlantica, United Governments of Newrope, HN67, Seantonia, South Baker, Grungerock, Better Indonesia, Earth Federation, UNpoopburg, Zeklandia, Mystiquelle, Coreras, Rex Republic, Creeptopia, Puffandria, Manlinesslavia, Chip Skylark, Seranis, Those against abusers, Kyrizstanislav, Dimensionals, Colonel Terrosit, Wolfhunters, Linkdahero, Aipotu Ruo, Brandenbourg-Anhalt, Perzische Keizer, Snoozing Buffalax, Weaubleau, Baudelafstan, New Dracora, Hacame, Iontan, Aleg, and 82 others.Kokkinostan, NorthernMassachusetts, Hawalius, The Dwemmer, Corynthio, Khon, Slaytania, Zuslosal, Berzerkastan, Samonaemia, Parpaza, Palman, Neo Saorsa, Pentagol, The Snake Brotherhood, Testa, Tijdtevelia, Lacuna, Oom, Astrx, Jhonshire, Aspistania, American Republic of Independent States, Anfuhrer, Future of Mankind, Mers Plo Mar, The Western Lands, Lost Islands of Pantagon, Achiotopia, Wheydia, Zyrcrestia, Free Carolinas, Saiure, Tycorn, Cybershield, Rigadia, Solleana, LiberationVille, Boo bie Land, United Socialists of the Highest Power, Kilenel, Finswedeway, Carbrabukka, Rabbitomia, Karlando, The Parandeam, Damola, Rallas, Evil Dictators Happyland, Grimlandia, The Iron Crown Order, Pacem Valley, Jobsteria, Myopic, Greater New Amsterdam, LimpBizkit, Blogotopia, Auruh, Stroulia, The Katahari Grasslands, Ironica Butterfly, Roisin Dubh, God1, Datland, Sygnafylki, Unwo, Gal Cradia, Barycenter of the Amazing Newtonian Hell, Syvie, Dustwind, Saturn Glimmer, New Minerve, PrateeKosmos, Durs Ther, Mozambiq, Czechppines, BNL Corporation, Psolick, The Biggles Syndicate, Mostly Idiots, Faulknaria, and Sittwe.