The Free Land of DunNaGall is a massive, safe nation, ruled by President with a fair hand, and notable for its ban on automobiles, smutty television, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, hard-working population of 3.44 billion DunNaGallians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Healthcare, and Social Policy also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Defense are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Omanyte City. The average income tax rate is 75.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse DunNaGallian economy, worth 432 trillion Lespers a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 125,772 Lespers, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Cash-strapped junkies lick rabbits for a cheap high, scenic mountain valleys are flooded with water as damming projects get underway, citizens are regularly arrested in queues for 'loitering', and 10-year-olds who struggle with integrating by parts are considered slow learners. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. DunNaGall's national animal is the Corgi, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : DunNaGall was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Following new legislation in DunNaGall, 10-year-olds who struggle with integrating by parts are considered slow learners.
- : Following new legislation in DunNaGall, citizens are regularly arrested in queues for 'loitering'.
- : Following new legislation in DunNaGall, scenic mountain valleys are flooded with water as damming projects get underway.
- : DunNaGall voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Protection of Biomedical Research"".
- : DunNaGall was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Following new legislation in DunNaGall, cash-strapped junkies lick rabbits for a cheap high.
- : Following new legislation in DunNaGall, immersive video game experiences are interrupted by incessant disclaimer pop-ups.
- : Following new legislation in DunNaGall, the DunNaGallian Arts Council pays teenagers to sit through opera performances.
- : Following new legislation in DunNaGall, foreign 'investors' have been taking a great interest in the new secret shuttle.
Endorsements Received: 125 » Serlone, The New Earth Federation, Brandeis, Wysrod, The Soylent Green Party, FreeGunsForAll, Spiritbw, Zeganas, Anollasia, The Tasmanian Islands, Tzo, Asplundh, Lamborghini Murcielago, Old Atlantica, HN67, Seantonia, Grungerock, Better Indonesia, Earth Federation, UNpoopburg, Zeklandia, Mystiquelle, Coreras, Rex Republic, Creeptopia, Puffandria, Manlinesslavia, Chip Skylark, Seranis, Kyrizstanislav, Colonel Terrosit, Linkdahero, Aipotu Ruo, Brandenbourg-Anhalt, Perzische Keizer, Snoozing Buffalax, Weaubleau, New Dracora, Hacame, Iontan, Kokkinostan, NorthernMassachusetts, Hawalius, The Dwemmer, Corynthio, Khon, Slaytania, Zuslosal, Berzerkastan, Samonaemia, and 75 others.Parpaza, Palman, The Snake Brotherhood, Testa, Tijdtevelia, Lacuna, Oom, Astrx, Jhonshire, Aspistania, Anfuhrer, Future of Mankind, Mers Plo Mar, The Western Lands, Lost Islands of Pantagon, Achiotopia, Zyrcrestia, Free Carolinas, Saiure, Tycorn, Cybershield, Rigadia, Solleana, LiberationVille, United Socialists of the Highest Power, Kilenel, Rabbitomia, Karlando, The Parandeam, Damola, Rallas, Evil Dictators Happyland, Grimlandia, The Iron Crown Order, Pacem Valley, Jobsteria, Myopic, Greater New Amsterdam, LimpBizkit, Blogotopia, Stroulia, Ironica Butterfly, Roisin Dubh, Datland, Sygnafylki, Unwo, Gal Cradia, Syvie, Dustwind, Saturn Glimmer, Durs Ther, Mozambiq, Czechppines, BNL Corporation, Psolick, The Biggles Syndicate, Mostly Idiots, Faulknaria, Sittwe, Casyra, Wealth and Peace, Isentran, Independent Communist Knowledges, Centropeana, Newplacelandia, Junnland, Pax Athena, Whatapity, Gronkolioman, Ferte, Alemputo, Secular States of the Philippines, Finswedeway, The African Emirates, and Bristannia.