|Leader||Her Majesty's Government|
The Empire of Dungeyland is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Her Majesty's Government with an even hand, and notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, national health service, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 20.11 billion Dangish have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The tiny government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New London. The average income tax rate is 4.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Dangish economy, worth a remarkable 3,020 trillion Pounds a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Woodchip Exports, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an impressive 150,218 Pounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
Mandatory electronic currency is a boon for credit card companies and government surveillance, cheap and tasteless vegetables flood the markets, political scientists despair as the national mascot election eclipses all others in voter enthusiasm, and future leaders of Dungeyland regularly dismiss pressing political issues when available options don't conform to their worldview. Crime is totally unknown. Dungeyland's national animal is the Snow Leopard, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dungeyland was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
- : Dungeyland was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Dungeyland's influence in Astyria rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Dungeyland's influence in Astyria rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Dungeyland's influence in Astyria rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Dungeyland's influence in Astyria rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : Dungeyland was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Secular, Largest Basket Weaving Sector, and Highest Disposable Incomes.
- : Dungeyland relocated from Osiris to Astyria.
- : Dungeyland was refounded in Osiris.
- : Dungeyland ceased to exist in Astyria.