The Dictatorship of Dukelavia is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Leader with an even hand, and notable for its compulsory military service, pith helmet sales, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The compassionate, devout population of 20.3 billion Dukelavians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Environment, Healthcare, and Education. The average income tax rate is 84.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Dukelavian economy, worth a remarkable 1,464 trillion makers a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 72,148 makers, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Most ambassadors from Dukelavia retire only a few years after being appointed, drug lords often avoid prison time by teaching "chemistry" classes to underprivileged youth, the mining industry is making inroads into environmentally sensitive areas, and vital intelligence-gathering activities are put on hold as agents return home for seduction training and advanced poker instruction. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dukelavia's national animal is the Komodo, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dukelavia became WA Delegate of Scioto County CTC.
- : Dukelavia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Dukelavia was endorsed by The United States of Stapleton nation.
- : Dukelavia's influence in Scioto County CTC fell from "Hegemony" to "Dominator".
- : Dukelavia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Populations and the Top 10% for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Dukelavia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : Dukelavia's influence in Scioto County CTC fell from "Hermit" to "Hegemony".
- : Dukelavia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Dukelavia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Governments.
- : Dukelavia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Developed.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Stapleton nation.