|Leader||the Supreme Soviet|
The Soviet Socialist Republic of Dudaev is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by the Supreme Soviet with an even hand, and notable for its national health service, keen interest in outer space, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 33.709 billion Dudaevians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Gregor. The average income tax rate is 72.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Dudaevian economy, worth a remarkable 5,542 trillion Copper Roubles a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 164,413 Copper Roubles, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Fewer people are bathing as citizens must show ration stamps before they can turn on their faucets, children seem to be getting better at lying these days, parents dread their examinations more than their children, and tourists are kicked out if they express interest in their national sport. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dudaev's national animal is the Communist Beaver, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dudaev was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Developed.
- : Dudaev was endorsed by The People's Republic of Sodoran Alesia.
- : Dudaev was endorsed by The United Communes of Garbynia.
- : Following new legislation in Dudaev, tourists are kicked out if they express interest in their national sport.
- : Following new legislation in Dudaev, parents dread their examinations more than their children.
- : Following new legislation in Dudaev, children seem to be getting better at lying these days.
- : Following new legislation in Dudaev, fewer people are bathing as citizens must show ration stamps before they can turn on their faucets.
- : Following new legislation in Dudaev, you're never too young to learn how to lie with confidence.
- : Dudaev endorsed The Federal People's Republic of The Union of Malaysian Socialists.
- : Dudaev endorsed The Lucky Easter Egg Grabber of Radicalania.
Endorsements Received: 27 » The United Kindom under Socialist Rule, Kethania, Shamian, Wirkungsgrad, Alangrad, Soviet Felines, Stalin Lands, Vulga, Marxmeans, Transbiansylvania, The Workers Union of Habsburg-Lorraine, The Aristocratic States, East slavinia, Zaversko, Greater Nitrania, Servilis, The Great Black Flag, Feyrisshire, Land of Justinian, Phallas, Elusea, Neo Tyranis, Calusahatchii, The Union of Malaysian Socialists, Radicalania, Garbynia, and Sodoran Alesia.