|Leader||Charles V of Dou Boux|
|Currency||Dou Bouxian Pound|
The Dominion of Du Mont is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Charles V of Dou Boux with an iron fist, and notable for its state-planned economy, frequent executions, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, cynical, devout population of 9.137 billion Du Montians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The enormous, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Welfare, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Los Montina. The average income tax rate is 62.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but inefficient Du Montian economy, worth 304 trillion Dou Bouxian Pounds a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Cheese Exports, Soda Sales, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is 33,370 Dou Bouxian Pounds, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
DM-SPAN viewership drops as MPs act their age, the nation refuses to discard its increasingly useless penny, Charles V of Dou Boux has just been declared ruler of Du Mont in an international press conference, and Christianity has been named as Du Mont's national religion. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Du Mont's national animal is the Falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Du Mont's influence in The Crown Federation of Recon rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Du Mont's influence in The Crown Federation of Recon rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Du Mont's influence in The Crown Federation of Recon rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Du Mont's influence in The Crown Federation of Recon rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : Du Mont relocated from Osiris to The Crown Federation of Recon.
- : Du Mont's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Du Mont's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Du Mont altered its national flag.
- : Du Mont was refounded in Osiris.
- : Du Mont ceased to exist in The Crown Federation of Recon.