The Federal Republic of Druriel is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Chancellor Gabs with an even hand, and notable for its digital currency, smutty television, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, cheerful population of 3.466 billion Drurielians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Redborough. The average income tax rate is 94.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Drurielian economy, worth 448 trillion Meirs a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 129,352 Meirs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Government fact-checkers use surprising amounts of high explosive, in a baffling press conference Chancellor Gabs proudly dismantled a broken door, young children are regularly seen wagering pocket money at blackjack tables, and the government is allowing greater autonomy for some regions in the hopes of quelling growing secessionist movements. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Druriel's national animal is the Owl, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Druriel was endorsed by The United People's Republics of Podria.
- : Druriel was endorsed by The Red Union of New Samon.
- : Druriel was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Eskhaton.
- : Druriel was endorsed by The Republic of Wagrurg.
- : Druriel was endorsed by The Free Land of Shermani.
- : Druriel voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Digital Network Defense"".
- : Following new legislation in Druriel, the government is allowing greater autonomy for some regions in the hopes of quelling growing secessionist movements.
- : Following new legislation in Druriel, young children are regularly seen wagering pocket money at blackjack tables.
- : Following new legislation in Druriel, in a baffling press conference Chancellor Gabs proudly dismantled a broken door.
- : Following new legislation in Druriel, government fact-checkers use surprising amounts of high explosive.
Endorsements Received: 48 » Llorens, New Arkados, Ephros, Transcommunist Republics, Argentigrad, Ghillemear, Anarchocommunists of the World, Henchikurin, Nangka, Sincadenas, Rorlenland, Dyl, Picuros, Slackertown, Buttia, Antinios, Nepacton Murt, Kawany, Martilliopen, Sorwickshire, Kongoland, Grod Island, Silverfish37, Philippine Marxist Government, Kavagrad, New Russsia, Aetsveld-Aalstad, New Volica, Soviet Catgirls, Super Awesome Fun Times, Chapolia Zranzia, Fizzopolis, Old Corus, Anioniotopia, Socialist Great Picardy, Claiomha, Asturies-Llion, Kaamapoori, Lastolana, Agatep, Helionyx, Ezmwalia, Sauros, Shermani, Wagrurg, Eskhaton, New Samon, and Podria.