|Capital||The Local Park Pond|
|Leader||Nott Jussda-Pipplyu Ugriwif|
|Currency||Tungsten Thought Token|
|Animal||Green-Backed Blue-Striped Dolphin|
The Infinite Wisdom of Druing is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Nott Jussda-Pipplyu Ugriwif with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and anti-smoking policies. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 2.409 billion Druingans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Local Park Pond. The average income tax rate is 58.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Druingan economy, worth 314 trillion Tungsten Thought Tokens a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Trout Farming. Average income is an impressive 130,568 Tungsten Thought Tokens, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Skateboarding is considered a form of diplomacy, facial disfigurement is a leading cause of supervillainy, the "Dreadnowt" is the pride and joy of the Druingan Navy, and the government tells its citizens to 'forgive and forget'. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Druing's national animal is the Green-Backed Blue-Striped Dolphin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Druing lodged a message on the The Union of Democratic States Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Druing, the government tells its citizens to 'forgive and forget'.
- : Following new legislation in Druing, the "Dreadnowt" is the pride and joy of the Druingan Navy.
- : Following new legislation in Druing, facial disfigurement is a leading cause of supervillainy.
- : Druing voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Fairness in Collective Bargaining"".
- : Druing voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate The Embassy"".
- : Following new legislation in Druing, skateboarding is considered a form of diplomacy.
- : Following new legislation in Druing, the newest shade developed by Druing's dye industry has been dubbed 'Agent Orange'.
- : Following new legislation in Druing, the best way to be heard in politics is to speak softly and carry a big comedy prop.
- : Druing was endorsed by The Server-Fighting Sysadmin of The Glorious Hypetrain.
Endorsements Received: 46 » Stateazar, Tooksborough, Libate, Red Draconia, The German Kaiserliche Union, Kantobliv, Krackovja, Corydo, The Southeast Earth, Saxemburg, Duckstan, South Acadia, Waroklion, Naasiat Nuna, Neo-Arctica, Chad4437457345875353, Vastronia, Multonia, Blurabling, Kingdom of Sacento, Linckao, Kongers, Auxitania, Empire of Snagon V2, Fusco, Drawception, Dusendord, Vennsott, Jdjdjd, The Doge Clan, Olinalism, Asdersland, Prorescia, Meridionalis Badan, Unidid Statates, Ninrook, Dittiaphos, Spoela, Zion Imperium, Lucidum, Fourcadia, Lyranna, Northern Blue Star, Alpinumtia, Nordaustlandet, and The Glorious Hypetrain.