The Pastafarian State of Drugged up Kitties is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Trevor Lahey with a fair hand, and renowned for its national health service, unlimited-speed roads, and complete lack of prisons. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless population of 9.86 billion Drugged up Kittiesians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small government prioritizes Law & Order, although Industry, Education, and Administration are also considered important, while Environment and Spirituality receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hemptopia. The average income tax rate is 18.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Drugged up Kittiesian economy, worth a remarkable 1,892 trillion Marijuanas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 191,896 Marijuanas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Stoned Kitty is one of the most popular forenames in Drugged up Kitties, recognizing the Drugged up Kittiesian flag qualifies you for citizenship, sales of trenchcoats are on the rise, and companies struggle to cover for the hordes of employees on parental leave. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Drugged up Kitties's national animal is the Stoned Kitty, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Pastafarianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Drugged up Kitties, companies struggle to cover for the hordes of employees on parental leave.
- : Following new legislation in Drugged up Kitties, sales of trenchcoats are on the rise.
- : Following new legislation in Drugged up Kitties, recognizing the Drugged up Kittiesian flag qualifies you for citizenship.
- : Following new legislation in Drugged up Kitties, Stoned Kitty is one of the most popular forenames in Drugged up Kitties.
- : Following new legislation in Drugged up Kitties, lawyers spend as much time preparing their make-up as they do their briefs.
- : Following new legislation in Drugged up Kitties, the nation's atlases tend to go out of date every few weeks.
- : Following new legislation in Drugged up Kitties, the Drugged up Kitties Automotive Racing Series draws millions of spectators annually while those near the tracks complain about the noise.
- : Following new legislation in Drugged up Kitties, every week is blindness awareness week.
- : Drugged up Kitties was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Rudest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Drugged up Kitties, the government keeps introducing new foreign species to combat the previous ones it has introduced.
Endorsements Received: 150 » Purple Hyacinth, Tepertopia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Brunier, Tsvetania, Amerion, Erinor, Lioniel, Ralphburg, Beepee, The Solar System Scope, Curlyhoward, Drystar, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Kiasu-ism, Yeses, Pamela And Hepatitis, Aidenfieeld, Concrete Slab, Bawkie, Fighting Kawi Ninja, The Two Jerseys, Blondiesland, Greater Scottdascoda, Land Without Shrimp, Corgitopiaa, Auphelia, Holota, Marinho Islands, The naked people, Bichedder, Tsunamy, Si-topia, Jehenna, Direwolf1, United States of Mitch, Darakin, Libedistan, Iym Winterless, Kandorith, Treir, Shantuary, Nova Montron, Isokenzar, Euro Pacifica, Truskawkoland, Outer Utonixick Gollinican, The Stickmin Empire, Sanden, Western Fardelshufflestein, and 100 others.Canmore, Ceutalia, Mintynep, Berlana, Nowa Europa, Fasire, Kholdan, Rebel-topia, USNE2018, Seliyan progressive Islands, Bear Connors Paradiso, Holy Free, House Ahsanul, Crystal Creation, RestartAll, Shefino, Mapico, Volaworand, Antarctic Empires, Arvan Irawer, New Qafedemar, Soem, Sapientiano, Yellunstryer, Freavia, Andinla, Bleakfoot, North Kanuckistan, Freedoom, Centristvill, Wakandan Tribes, Westenhald, New Goldman, Amsterdam VIII, Belschaft, Oano, Ipugao, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, Aumeltopia, PenguinPies, Unojo, Uvalor, Scu Greinne, Qvait, Herbert Island, Escevola, Proctethia, Pax Dracon, Breizlovakia, Ebonhand, Ancient Slobovia, The United Expanse, Wehraboos, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, Myness, Nova Kobol, Tughampton, West Pastafaria, Eternal Memedom, Xergiokia, Calistan, Anserisa, Japanese Federal Republic, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Noire Denholm, Poopisiya, Doge Land, LadyRebels, Sandaoguo, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Wallechi, Aurcania, North Catimestistrianes, Kaoia, Utondara, Coneiconia, Steampunk Engineers, Noimosini, JavaSiege, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Farengeto, Kaleidescooptopia, FreeFishers, Astiaveth, Rhetiaa, Agletgreenia, Beblahbleblo, Tierra del Rey Carlos, Peoples Republic of TempleLandia, Eastern Mekong, Solanosco, Galebland, Neazland, Seythennia, Danily, Esfalsa, Vicken, Nyxonia, and Drew Durrnil.