The Caorach D'aois of Drop Your Pants is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by The Shepard with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 25.305 billion Sheep have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, corrupt morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sheeptropolis. The average income tax rate is 95.8%.
The all-consuming Sheepish economy, worth a remarkable 2,738 trillion Green Grasses a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving, Tourism, and Information Technology. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 108,229 Green Grasses, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
Both diets and economic output are growing leaner with recent restrictions to free trade, The Shepard's luxurious new home has been designated as a protected cultural heritage site, park rangers struggle to deal with a rash of stolen pic-a-nic baskets, and all work and no play has rendered the nation's children somewhat intelligent but also remarkably dull. Crime is totally unknown. Drop Your Pants's national animal is the Big Green Fish, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Sheeptastic Monks.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Drop Your Pants was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Drop Your Pants was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : Drop Your Pants agreed to construct embassies between Ireland and The Western Celtic Isles.
- : Drop Your Pants applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Drop Your Pants resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Drop Your Pants's influence in Ireland rose from "Negotiator" to "Contender".
- : Drop Your Pants's influence in Ireland rose from "Auxiliary" to "Negotiator".
- : Drop Your Pants's influence in Ireland rose from "Ambassador" to "Auxiliary".
- : Drop Your Pants lodged a message on the Ireland Regional Message Board.
- : Drop Your Pants agreed to construct embassies between Ireland and Old Celtica.