The Caorach D'aois of Drop Your Pants is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by The Shepard with an iron fist, and renowned for its complete lack of prisons, restrictive gun laws, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 26.812 billion Sheep are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sheeptropolis. The average income tax rate is 95.7%.
The all-consuming Sheepish economy, worth a remarkable 3,092 trillion Green Grasses a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Basket Weaving. Black market activity is extensive. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 115,354 Green Grasses, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
East Lebatuckese astronauts' favorite game during downtime on the Multinational Space Station is 'I Spy', community-designed sword prostheses are becoming dangerously common, people of faith are sent to twelve-step programs for 'The Cure', and taking hostages is a great way to influence government policy. Crime is totally unknown. Drop Your Pants's national animal is the Zombie Sheep, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Sheeptastic Monks.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Drop Your Pants's influence in Ireland rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".
- : Drop Your Pants's influence in Ireland rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Drop Your Pants was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Secular.
- : Drop Your Pants agreed to construct embassies between Ireland and Conaidhm na Cairde.
- : Drop Your Pants's influence in Ireland rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- : Drop Your Pants's influence in Ireland rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : Drop Your Pants was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Drop Your Pants was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : Drop Your Pants's influence in Ireland rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Drop Your Pants was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Zombified, Best Weather, and Most Dead.