The Caorach D'aois of Drop Your Pants is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by The Shepard with an even hand, and notable for its ubiquitous missile silos, complete lack of prisons, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 24.725 billion Sheep are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, corrupt, socially-minded morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sheeptropolis. The average income tax rate is 95.8%.
The thriving Sheepish economy, worth a remarkable 2,496 trillion Green Grasses a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient, highly specialized black market in Book Publishing, Basket Weaving, Tourism, and Information Technology. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 100,969 Green Grasses, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
With great power generation comes great responsibility, the mob and the police have recently had numerous clashes in the back alleys of Drop Your Pants's cities due to the government's steadfast anti-casino stance, citizens are frequently searched for illegal weapons, and harassment has been stamped out under the high-heeled jackboots of a matriarchy. Crime is totally unknown. Drop Your Pants's national animal is the Big Green Fish, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Sheeptastic Monks.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Drop Your Pants altered its national flag.
- : Drop Your Pants's influence in Spear Danes rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Drop Your Pants applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Drop Your Pants relocated from Balder to Spear Danes.
- : Drop Your Pants lodged a message on the Balder Regional Message Board.
- : Drop Your Pants was refounded in Balder.
- : Drop Your Pants ceased to exist.
- : Drop Your Pants was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Drop Your Pants was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Populations, the Top 5% for Most Advanced Public Transport and Most Corrupt Governments, and the Top 10% for Most World Assembly Endorsements and Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Drop Your Pants's influence in The YoungWorld rose from "Page" to "Squire".