|Faith||The Unknown Faith|
The Rogue Nation of Drone Nation is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Mr Nobody with an even hand, and renowned for its burgeoning Ghost Fart population. The devout population of 1.459 billion Drones have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Education, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nowhere. The average income tax rate is 19.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Drone economy, worth 82.5 trillion Zeros a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Pizza Delivery industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Soda Sales. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 56,562 Zeros, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
The military recognizes no difference between male and female soldiers, political parties are banned from advertising and receiving private donations, The Unknown Faith has been named as Drone Nation's national religion, and Mr Nobody has just been declared ruler of Drone Nation in an international press conference. Crime is totally unknown. Drone Nation's national animal is the Ghost Fart, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is The Unknown Faith.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Drone Nation's influence in The Haven Of Calebia rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Drone Nation relocated from The Armed Forces Of Calebs Haven to The Haven Of Calebia.
- : Drone Nation relocated from The Haven Of Calebia to The Armed Forces Of Calebs Haven.
- : Drone Nation changed its national motto to "First to go, last to know".
- : Drone Nation was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Average.
- : Drone Nation's influence in The Haven Of Calebia rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Drone Nation's influence in The Haven Of Calebia rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Drone Nation's influence in The Haven Of Calebia rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Drone Nation's influence in The Haven Of Calebia rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Drone Nation relocated from Commonwealth of Great Britain and Eire to The Haven Of Calebia.