The Rogue Nation of Drone is a huge, safe nation, renowned for its public floggings, frequent executions, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 416 million Drones have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government prioritizes Defense, although Education, Law & Order, and Welfare are also considered important, while Spirituality receives no funds. The average income tax rate is 17.1%.
The Drone economy, worth 23.8 trillion Batteries a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is 57,251 Batteries, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Breast milk lattes are the newest fad among hip urbanites, heavy industry must go to expensive lengths to dispose of waste, captains must wait until all rats are safe before jumping ship, and friendly fire incidents usually result in severe burns. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Drone's national animal is the Hawk.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Drone's influence in Jam fell from "Duckspeaker" to "Handshaker".
- : Drone's influence in Jam rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Following new legislation in Drone, friendly fire incidents usually result in severe burns.
- : Drone's influence in Jam rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- : Drone's influence in Jam rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : Drone's influence in Jam rose from "Zero" to "Vassal".
- : Drone relocated from The Marmalades to Jam.
- : Drone's influence in The Marmalades rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Drone's influence in The Marmalades rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Drone's influence in The Marmalades rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".