|Leader||Kongur Fiedri X åf Fursti|
|Faith||Northern Sea Orthodoxy|
|Animal||Droidenean Snow Goose|
The Fourth Kongurreich of Droiden is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Kongur Fiedri X åf Fursti with an even hand, and remarkable for its frequent executions, public floggings, and state-planned economy. The hard-nosed, humorless, devout population of 2.277 billion Droideneans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Eltiyorr-på-Ribe. The average income tax rate is 58.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Droidenean economy, worth 348 trillion Droidenean Crubenats a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a large, well-organized, fairly diversified black market in Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Trout Farming. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 152,907 Droidenean Crubenats, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The mood of raunchy movies is often ruined by the sound of babies crying, signs at the border tell international drivers where they can put their cars, hundreds of subterranean tunnels are being built as part of "Project Morlock", and programmes of questionable content are shown at peak-hours. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Droiden's national animal is the Droidenean Snow Goose, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Northern Sea Orthodoxy.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Droiden, programmes of questionable content are shown at peak-hours.
- : Following new legislation in Droiden, hundreds of subterranean tunnels are being built as part of "Project Morlock".
- : Droiden was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector and the Top 10% for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- : Droiden lodged a message on the Azure Watester Federation Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Droiden, signs at the border tell international drivers where they can put their cars.
- : Following new legislation in Droiden, the mood of raunchy movies is often ruined by the sound of babies crying.
- : Following new legislation in Droiden, skyscrapers get built in just days.
- : Following new legislation in Droiden, international collectors know that a grease-stain on a work of art probably means it's passed through Droiden.
- : Following new legislation in Droiden, crowds of flag-burning protesters tend to accidentally become crowds of burning protesters.
- : Following new legislation in Droiden, teenagers are told they're not thinking about sex enough.
Endorsements Received: 13 » American Pere Housh, Russia Major, Karelignia, Rusliv, Best Rwanda, New Imperial Britannia, Krvava Koupel, Kynor, Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium, Vlamms Statt, Robotic Mind, Winter Gulley, and The great Beaver.