The Community of Dri Kaval is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Chief Nurgananda with an even hand, and renowned for its triple-decker prams, restrictive gun laws, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, devout population of 2.584 billion Driites have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Spirituality, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Drinan. The average income tax rate is 46.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Dri Kavalian economy, worth 120 trillion dris a year, is quite specialized and led by the Basket Weaving industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 46,652 dris, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Young children are regularly seen wagering pocket money at blackjack tables, prisoners can't do number twos without their "toilet buddy" present, busy commuters no longer hear the cries of "I want some more!" on the nation's streets, and gossip magazines have pictures of Chief Nurgananda sunbathing on the beach with political rivals. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dri Kaval's national animal is the wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Kavalism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dri Kaval seized the position of Region of Heroes WA Delegate from The Republic of Tetthia.
- : Following new legislation in Dri Kaval, gossip magazines have pictures of Chief Nurgananda sunbathing on the beach with political rivals.
- : Dri Kaval was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Dri Kaval was endorsed by The Federation of Gorbechev.
- : Dri Kaval endorsed The Federation of Gorbechev.
- : Dri Kaval voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Borrower Rights".
- : Dri Kaval proposed constructing embassies between Region of Heroes and The Rejected Realms.
- : Dri Kaval withdrew its endorsement from The Republic of Tetthia.
- : Dri Kaval agreed to construct embassies between Region of Heroes and Nasunia.
- : Dri Kaval agreed to construct embassies between Region of Heroes and The Land of Yoob.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Gorbechev.