The Federation of Drekka is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by unknown with an even hand, and notable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, daily referendums, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, cheerful population of 11.557 billion Citizens have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government is primarily concerned with Defense, although Education, Law & Order, and Healthcare are also considered important. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Annik. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Drekkan economy, worth a remarkable 2,326 trillion Credits a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 201,338 Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
People talk about things being better when men were men, the nation's image rights are the strictest in the world, citizens are permitted to carry concealed handguns, and disaster relief budgets are growing like wildfire. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Drekka's national animal is the Velvet ant, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Drekka's influence in Greater Prussia rose from "Minnow" to "Contender".
- : Drekka lodged a message on the Greater Prussia Regional Message Board.
- : Drekka relocated from Balder to Greater Prussia.
- : Drekka was refounded in Balder.
- : Drekka ceased to exist in Greater Prussia.
- : Following new legislation in Drekka, disaster relief budgets are growing like wildfire.
- : Following new legislation in Drekka, citizens are permitted to carry concealed handguns.
- : Following new legislation in Drekka, the nation's image rights are the strictest in the world.
- : Following new legislation in Drekka, people talk about things being better when men were men.
- : Following new legislation in Drekka, the nation is ravaged by daily union strikes.