|Currency||Universal Standard Dollar|
The Republic of Dream Games is a massive, safe nation, remarkable for its burgeoning Money population. The democratic population of 1.531 billion Dream Gamers enjoy great social freedoms and frequent elections, where the majority of the populace regularly votes to increase its benefits at the expense of various hapless minorities.
The medium-sized, moralistic, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Welfare, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 30.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but underdeveloped Dream Gamesian economy, worth 36.0 trillion Universal Standard Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Pizza Delivery industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Woodchip Exports. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 23,512 Universal Standard Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Crime is almost non-existent, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dream Games's national animal is the Money.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dream Games's influence in Esportiva rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Dream Games's influence in Esportiva rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Dream Games's influence in Esportiva rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Dream Games's influence in Esportiva rose from "Zero" to "Newcomer".
- : Dream Games changed its national demonym to "Dream Gamer".
- : Dream Games altered its national flag.
- : Dream Games relocated from Osiris to Esportiva.
- : Dream Games was refounded in Osiris.
- : Dream Games ceased to exist in Lazarus.
- : Dream Games's influence in Lazarus rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".