|Leader||God Emperor Max Von Drake|
|Faith||Church of Draxdonia|
The Grand Empire of Draxdonia is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by God Emperor Max Von Drake with an iron fist, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, keen interest in outer space, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 2.972 billion Drax are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of St Draxberg. The average income tax rate is 77.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Draxdonian economy, worth 497 trillion Drax Credits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Trout Farming. Black market activity is extensive. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 167,259 Drax Credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.8 times as much as the poorest.
Political loyalty is enforced by way of chemical addiction, summer science camps are regularly raided by narcotics police, unruly children often visit adult websites when angry with their parents, and all citizens are solely referenced by their allocated identity number. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Draxdonia's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Church of Draxdonia.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Draxdonia's influence in The Western Isles rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Draxdonia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Average Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Draxdonia, all citizens are solely referenced by their allocated identity number.
- : Draxdonia's influence in The Western Isles rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Draxdonia endorsed The Free Lands of Vancouvia.
- : Draxdonia relocated from Federation of Conservative Nations to The Western Isles.
- : Draxdonia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Frieden-und Freudenland".
- : Draxdonia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Freedom to Seek Medical Care II"".
- : Draxdonia was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Draxdonia applied to join the World Assembly.
Endorsements Received: None.