|Leader||Sir Dolla Dolla Bill|
|Faith||The Worship of Cold Hard Cash|
The Rich Suburbs of Dramsticka is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Sir Dolla Dolla Bill with an even hand, and notable for its infamous sell-swords, enslaved workforce, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 5.832 billion Moneyans are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The minute, corrupt, pro-business government, or what there is of one, prioritizes Industry, although Defense is also considered important, while Environment and Welfare aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Moneysburg. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Dramstickan economy, worth a remarkable 1,467 trillion Kangas a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Gambling, Arms Manufacturing, and Soda Sales. Average income is an amazing 251,709 Kangas, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 2,319,820 per year while the poor average 2,750, a ratio of 843 to 1.
Laws are littered with references to cheese, East Lebatuck tests its moon rovers in the barren wasteland of rural Dramsticka, male tourists tend to be fearful of Dramsticka's deadly femme fatales, and citizens are regularly found digging for treasure in their gardens. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Dramsticka's national animal is the Kangaroo, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is The Worship of Cold Hard Cash.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dramsticka was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector.
- : Dramsticka's influence in Streptococcus rose from "Dealmaker" to "Enforcer".
- : Dramsticka was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Mining Sector.
- : Dramsticka was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Pro-Market.
- : Dramsticka was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Economic Output.
- : Dramsticka's influence in Streptococcus rose from "Instigator" to "Dealmaker".
- : Dramsticka was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Black Market and Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Dramsticka was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Insurance Industry and Largest Pizza Delivery Sector.
- : Dramsticka was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Dramsticka was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.