The Republic of Drakomagic is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Crazy Horse with an even hand, and notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, deadly medical pandemics, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, humorless, devout population of 12.946 billion Drakomagicians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The tiny, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of asylum. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Drakomagician economy, worth a remarkable 5,103 trillion dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 394,196 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.5 times as much as the poorest.
The government prefers to kill off its enemies by peaceful means, Members of Parliament operate under a PAYE scheme, organ donation is compulsory, and the government is engaging in an agricultural trade war with Maxtopia. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force. Drakomagic's national animal is the chinchilla, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Drakomagic was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : Drakomagic was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Unexpected Death Rate.
- : Drakomagic was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Black Market.
- : Drakomagic's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Drakomagic's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Drakomagic was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens, Largest Insurance Industry, Highest Economic Output, Most Efficient Economies, and Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Drakomagic relocated from Balder to Lazarus.
- : Drakomagic was refounded in Balder.
- : Drakomagic ceased to exist.
- : Drakomagic was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Most Subsidized Industry (last census: Top 5%).