|Leader||Mikhail Z Antares|
|Faith||The Order of the Force|
The Divine Star Empire of Dragonian Alliance is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Mikhail Z Antares with an even hand, and notable for its prohibition of alcohol, unlimited-speed roads, and compulsory gun ownership. The compassionate, humorless, devout population of 12.658 billion Dragon Allies have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dragonia V. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Dragonian economy, worth a remarkable 3,869 trillion Dolchas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Tourism. Average income is an amazing 305,664 Dolchas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The sound of wooden legs echo throughout Dragonian Alliance after the recent introduction of the Foot Tax, the fire brigade often deal with cases of burnt toast, Jack Russells have proven to be terrible spies, and both criminals and civilians are DOA. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dragonian Alliance's national animal is the Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is The Order of the Force.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dragonian Alliance lodged a message on the Osiris Regional Message Board.
- : Dragonian Alliance endorsed The Democratic Republic of The Village of Siraka.
- : Following new legislation in Dragonian Alliance, both criminals and civilians are DOA.
- : Following new legislation in Dragonian Alliance, Jack Russells have proven to be terrible spies.
- : Following new legislation in Dragonian Alliance, the fire brigade often deal with cases of burnt toast.
- : Following new legislation in Dragonian Alliance, the sound of wooden legs echo throughout Dragonian Alliance after the recent introduction of the Foot Tax.
- : Following new legislation in Dragonian Alliance, 13-year-old internet trolls are treated as a threat on par with terrorists.
- : Following new legislation in Dragonian Alliance, citizens live in superstitious fear of the mysterious glowing clouds that float over Dragonian Alliance.
- : Dragonian Alliance voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom Of Association".
- : Following new legislation in Dragonian Alliance, debates on whether toilet seats should be left up or down are increasingly commonplace.
Endorsements Received: 51 » Pridelantic people, Aragon AI, Tethys 13, Wayneactia, Zapadni Srpski entitet, Dhaeland, Jamil Federations, Rallori, Wymondham, New Justusia, Dres Van, Frinotonia, Federation of the Resentine Kingdom, Valerievna, Elyssae, Indusslav, Arrsol, Malphe II, Great Baltic Empire, Yagonia, Minecraftiana, Bayi, Arkadia Universalis, Solayna, Ghost Of The Order, ZT333, Depolis, Spinazieland, Lancon, Arr, Imperialistic States of Howa, West Mattasia, Northern Irish Freedom, Carthaginium, Xosharia, ElJefe, Knights of the Iron Solari, Dacastello, Yeagania, Forty Seven Dictators, Big Boyz, DeerField Cove, The Gelseen Hegemony, Fransmany, Sounkaopia, Friaritat, Matuslania, Empotia, The Great Lechuga, Trilanian, and 1 other.PR Furlan.