The Disputed Territories of Draculi is a huge, socially progressive nation, renowned for its fear of technology and irreverence towards religion. The quiet, industrious population of 227 million Draculians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, with Administration, Healthcare, and Welfare also on the agenda, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. The average income tax rate is 24.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Draculian economy, worth 8.28 trillion blood diamonds a year, is led by the Pizza Delivery industry, with major contributions from Furniture Restoration, Woodchip Exports, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 36,462 blood diamonds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
Pretending to be prejudiced is a good way to get out of jury duty, disadvantaged youths often commit felonies to enhance their educational prospects, ambitious "businessmen" use their children to sell and advertise their products, and exorbitant spending on icebreakers breaks the ice at every budget meeting. Crime, especially youth-related, is well under control, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Draculi's national animal is the crocodile, which can occasionally be seen avoiding garbage in the nation's murky oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Draculi's influence in Liberty Nations Alliance rose from "Power" to "Superpower".
- : Draculi's influence in Liberty Nations Alliance rose from "Eminence Grise" to "Power".
- : Draculi's influence in Liberty Nations Alliance fell from "Powerbroker" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Draculi was banned from Liberty Democratic Alliance by The Community of Founder of The Liberty Alliance.
- : Draculi resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Draculi established the regional flag of Liberty Nations Alliance.
- : Draculi aborted construction of embassies between Liberty Nations Alliance and Liberty Democratic Alliance.
- : Draculi rejected a request from Raxulan Empire for an embassy with Liberty Nations Alliance.
- : Draculi added the tag "Invader" to Liberty Nations Alliance.
- : Draculi removed the tag "Regional Government" from Liberty Nations Alliance.