|Capital||The Nameless Heart|
|Animal||Red Sky Dragon|
The Dominion of Draconovox is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Overseer Leviathan with a fair hand, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants, free-roaming dinosaurs, and vat-grown people. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 2.242 billion Dragon Denizens live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded, corrupt, liberal, pro-business, outspoken individuals prioritizes Administration, with Welfare, Environment, and Public Transport also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Law & Order aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Nameless Heart. Income tax is unheard of.
The thriving Draconovoxian economy, worth 343 trillion Dragon Hearts a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 153,297 Dragon Hearts, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 475,529 per year while the poor average 38,048, a ratio of 12.5 to 1.
Teddy bear James Dean (aka "the Rebel Without the Claws") helps convince kids that candy cigarettes are cool, cyber-crime and tin-foil hat sales are both increasing at record rates, members of ethnic minorities are more often called "boy" or "girl" than by their actual names, and the land is famous throughout the region for its rampant lawlessness. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. Draconovox's national animal is the Red Sky Dragon, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Draconovox's influence in 21st Century Rome rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : Draconovox was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Armed, Highest Crime Rates, Highest Unexpected Death Rate, and Lowest Overall Tax Burden and the Top 5% for Highest Workforce Participation Rate.
- : Following new legislation in Draconovox, the land is famous throughout the region for its rampant lawlessness.
- : Draconovox voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Ever-Wandering Souls".
- : Draconovox voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Pedagogical Freedom".
- : Draconovox was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : Draconovox was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes and the Top 10% for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Draconovox, members of ethnic minorities are more often called "boy" or "girl" than by their actual names.
- : Following new legislation in Draconovox, cyber-crime and tin-foil hat sales are both increasing at record rates.
- : Draconovox lodged a message on the 21st Century Rome Regional Message Board.
Endorsements Received: 16 » Kyrata, Kamchakta, Iroma, NORDICROME, Shaduru, Isolationstan, Akumanga, Koroskvy, Belned, Azoris, Casillas Islands, Romaniche, Novos Romanos, Seewind, Palmyrene, and Koedric.