The Constitutional Monarchy of Draconics is a huge, efficient nation, ruled by Notboss Dragonking with an even hand, and renowned for its triple-decker prams, complete lack of prisons, and frequent executions. The compassionate, devout population of 922 million Draconicsians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Draconics City. The average income tax rate is 92.6%.
The all-consuming Draconicsian economy, worth 87.6 trillion Dracons a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 94,994 Dracons, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.4 times as much as the poorest.
Ten-year-olds are applying for lemonade stand operator licences, scientists recently cloned the long-extinct feather-bellied Dragon, fifteen-year-olds cannot walk younger siblings to school without a professional Childcare and Education Certificate, and children often explain to their parents that the Mega Ultimate Sword Fist was worth the thousand-Dracon charge on their phone bill. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Draconics's national animal is the Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Draconics, children often explain to their parents that the Mega Ultimate Sword Fist was worth the thousand-Dracon charge on their phone bill.
- : Following new legislation in Draconics, fifteen-year-olds cannot walk younger siblings to school without a professional Childcare and Education Certificate.
- : Draconics was endorsed by The Grand and Most Serene Duchy of Unimaginable Doom.
- : Following new legislation in Draconics, scientists recently cloned the long-extinct feather-bellied Dragon.
- : Following new legislation in Draconics, ten-year-olds are applying for lemonade stand operator licences.
- : Following new legislation in Draconics, the military struggles with recruitment.
- : Following new legislation in Draconics, people often get liposuction to reduce their air fares.
- : Following new legislation in Draconics, the government is coughing up funds for lung cancer victims.
- : Following new legislation in Draconics, voting is voluntary.
- : Draconics voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Europeia".
Endorsements Received: 126 » Sunto, Notyoutopia, Pallaith, Yaorozu, Great Bights Mum, Kaschovia, Kwaj, Enosville, Coemgen, The Sanada Clan, Vegetarian States, ABC, Shadowrik, Sil Dorsett, Holy Oranz, Omicron Persei V111, Frances Francis the First of France, Selfgradatude, Sankami, General COE, Marsh Castle, Bharathvarsh, HMS Unicorn, Friently, Hong Kong Empire, South Grand Mountain, Lavanania, Shin-Hachioji, Siwale, Ainsworth, Kingdom of Space, The Akhara Islands, SchoolHouse Rock, Puczovska, Vszeklina, Wineclaw, Cleoskye, Diodone, WE Empire, Anima Proxa, American MapleStory, Necromonia, Zedeya, McMasterdonia, Forunte, Sheppey, Maestros haven, Plembobria, Zemnaya Svoboda, Kelvaros Prime, and 76 others.Prevaland, Beowulfe, Aenglaland, Yukti, AdyLand, The Utopian Movement, Yaris, New Chilokver, Buckerino, Ausmercia, Tel Qual, Che Sana Und, Republic of Dixie, Sailence, Reannia, Articune, I Am Bad At Naming Nations, Clintonburge, Cuyan, Seven Hills, Cloydicia, The Lancerian Empire, Lord Ravenclaw, Bayern-Straubing, PlanetPunk, The Iron Lions, Stareogratia, Mouxordia, Aerilia, Pakistan 001, Zandir Antari, Moubarakistan, Universal State Formula, Amerian States, Territorio di Nessuno, Anna Lisa, United States of Panthalassa, Horsley Land, Transhumanist Anarchical Union, Slaughterhouse Nine, Tredano, Aldelaria, Gellandia, Xentherida, Vogonlandia, Coppicia, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, Deropia, Fawkenia, Thenaca, Inorganic Tomb Thing, Beodarasc, Phillywob, Lionia, Qactana, Panama Coalition, Sanjurika, Unsophisticate, Corfad, Weehay, Wodan, The The Bierands, Aroa, Rockym, Tee Googly Coffee Me, New Godastrada, Felhaven, Morrn, Yukkira, Victoriaans Nederlands, Blurds, Velow, The Bastion Isles, New-El, Midds Conia, and Unimaginable Doom.