The Queendom of DQAH is a small, cultured nation, notable for its compulsory military service. The hard-working, cynical, devout population of 40 million DQAHians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The relatively small, moralistic government prioritizes Spirituality, with Education, Welfare, and Defense also on the agenda. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 12.3%.
The strong DQAHian economy, worth 2.65 trillion Derats a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Basket Weaving, Automobile Manufacturing, and Gambling. Average income is 66,131 Derats, with the richest citizens earning 7.1 times as much as the poorest.
TV shows must meet strict ethnicity quotas, all major public areas are watched by police surveillance cameras, Bigtopian relations have become a minefield, and it is illegal to make racist remarks in public. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, despite the fact that it is difficult to make it through a day without breaking one of the country's many laws. DQAH's national animal is the Pig.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : DQAH's influence in Lily rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : DQAH's influence in Lily rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : DQAH was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector, Largest Trout Fishing Sector, and Most Primitive and the Top 10% for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector and Largest Pizza Delivery Sector.
- : DQAH's influence in Lily rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Following new legislation in DQAH, it is illegal to make racist remarks in public.
- : DQAH published "Вообще во что верит Дган." (Factbook: Religion).
- : DQAH relocated from Merciam to Lily.
- : Following new legislation in DQAH, Bigtopian relations have become a minefield.
- : DQAH was reclassified from "Corporate Police State" to "Iron Fist Consumerists".
- : Following new legislation in DQAH, all major public areas are watched by police surveillance cameras.