|Leader||Martiniano Leocádio José Carlos|
The Kingdom of Dpispitir is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Martiniano Leocádio José Carlos with an even hand, and remarkable for its pith helmet sales, compulsory military service, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 1.238 billion Dpispitirians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Defense, although Administration, Education, and Law & Order are also considered important, while Spirituality and Welfare are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Distanpir. The average income tax rate is 34.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Dpispitirian economy, worth 145 trillion bitcoins a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is an impressive 117,358 bitcoins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Dictionary sales have hit an all-time high, citizens with artificial limbs are forbidden to serve as beauty pageant judges, citizens recently voted in favour of declaring bubblewrap an 'abomination of nature', and tombstones are ten feet high to accommodate the names of inhabitants. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dpispitir's national animal is the Uiraçu, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dpispitir was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Rudest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Dpispitir, tombstones are ten feet high to accommodate the names of inhabitants.
- : Following new legislation in Dpispitir, citizens recently voted in favour of declaring bubblewrap an 'abomination of nature'.
- : Following new legislation in Dpispitir, citizens with artificial limbs are forbidden to serve as beauty pageant judges.
- : Following new legislation in Dpispitir, dictionary sales have hit an all-time high.
- : Following new legislation in Dpispitir, in life full of care there is no time to stop and stare.
- : Dpispitir was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Average.
- : Following new legislation in Dpispitir, conscientious objectors are hanged as traitors.
- : Following new legislation in Dpispitir, one tree's worth of paperwork accompanies each imported log of timber.
- : Following new legislation in Dpispitir, eminent domain has been abolished.
Endorsements Received: 85 » Fedele, H-Zhena, Thyaclinia, United China Nation, Socialist Holy American Empire, Dark Edgyness, Wiranath, The Happian Union, Ridann, A Slanted Black Stripe, Broengtopia, Republic of Berzerkistan, Brotherland, Aelitia, Roissyland, Axdel, Bakaworld, Talitoa, Narinoland, Kucia, The Soviet Space Commie Union, United Edwards, Trimmania, Furnifold, Davelands, Tim Stark, Hizuru, Lejon Stad, Bachtendekuppen, Norport, The New Wisconsin Empire, Kampf Empire, New Taranaki, Yutogolan, Danesopia, Wanabe, The Angel of Charity, Neruch, Sicilla, Babcocia, The Holy Empire of Moronica, Janoobi Jazair, Aklevin, Abadong, Arberinopolis, Adolanta, Aeljae, Adavan, Akorial, Ravendi, and 35 others.Adriatican, Agonya, Am Echad, Kangarawa, Arpino, Amjedia, BearStackof2015, Enlil, Airrajul, AngusEssa, Someseni, Marrico, Stellar Colonies, Anecho, TheRuthenians, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Just Vale 2, Pakitsk, Free sovereign Soviet socialist republic, Kilkire, Astroa, The Holy Utopian Republic, The United Asian Republics, Justice-Becoming, VW53Aland, Gratefuland, VoyKovie, Freedom Fascists, Aleister, Funkadelia, Greater Felter, Todd McCloud, Abtracnt, Zang0, and The United Neo American Union.