|Leader||Premier Sam Hawkins|
|Faith||The Dual Cult of Haruhism-Madokaism|
The People's Republic of Dovant is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Premier Sam Hawkins with a fair hand, and notable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, daily referendums, and ubiquitous missile silos. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 5.484 billion Dovantians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Soren. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Dovantian economy, worth a remarkable 1,522 trillion deniers a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 277,711 deniers, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Hospitals fear government fines more than terrorist ransoms, children must be board certified to append "Jr" to their name, recapturing giraffes is proving to be a tall order, and schoolboys who turn to watch pretty girls go by are given detention. Crime is totally unknown. Dovant's national animal is the fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is The Dual Cult of Haruhism-Madokaism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Dovant, schoolboys who turn to watch pretty girls go by are given detention.
- : Following new legislation in Dovant, recapturing giraffes is proving to be a tall order.
- : Following new legislation in Dovant, children must be board certified to append "Jr" to their name.
- : Following new legislation in Dovant, hospitals fear government fines more than terrorist ransoms.
- : Following new legislation in Dovant, animal control is going door-to-door releasing all pets back into the wild.
- : Following new legislation in Dovant, rumor has it that Premier Sam Hawkins has won three lotteries in a row.
- : Following new legislation in Dovant, adults pretending to be teenage girls claim to have wholesome motives.
- : Following new legislation in Dovant, giggling teens are asked to put their mouths on rubber dolls.
- : Following new legislation in Dovant, international terrorists often get their weapons supply in Dovant.
- : Following new legislation in Dovant, teachers are skilled at leaving no evidence of child cruelty.
Endorsements Received: 70 » The Soylent Green Party, Dustwind, Blogotopia, Anollasia, Tzo, Wysrod, Karlando, Solleana, Arctic Coalition, Ignis Cinere, Free Land of Rebellium, Lacuna, Ferte, Northern Nivaria, Spncrgmn, Libertaritaritaritaria, Zyrcrestia, Anisopterra, Yakkandiania, Valentian Elysium, Ascended Union, Vill Send, Evertopia, The Republic of Osea, Medetas, Greenmont Federation, Vivolkha, Waitiki, Point Comfort Colony, Kachikawawa, Islands of Czechia, Namakan, Drewish, Manurajya, Marxist Germany, Liberdon, Gal Cradia, Pianaville, United States of Island land, Clialaad, Maconshinbernititte, Ardelenia, Holma, Pallas Athenaie, Novegia, Testa, The Galactic American Imperium, Megistos, S Mova Derat, Greater Puptioneberadon, and 20 others.Carthegia, Lisokyo, Krystalveil, Selu-Ahare, The Assembly of Awesomeness, Killettland, Ner Epiand, Wischland, Tierra de Platanos, Nibi Naabe, Capea, Richmondroads, The Indian Royalty, Silvedania, Saint Islaw Wra, Yellowjacket, Alemputo, Makykay, PYT, and Venmere.