The Kingdom of Dotawo is a massive, socially progressive nation, renowned for its burgeoning Lion population. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 1.078 billion Dotawoans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The tiny, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nabata. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 7.0%.
The strong Dotawoan economy, worth 66.2 trillion Solidus Dirchams a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Basket Weaving, Pizza Delivery, and Tourism. Average income is 61,399 Solidus Dirchams, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 187,991 per year while the poor average 15,527, a ratio of 12.1 to 1.
Tourists from around the world come to visit the country's famous rainforests, euthanasia is illegal, young children are regularly seen wagering pocket money at blackjack tables, and Dotawo has designated Nabata as its capital city. Crime is a problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Dotawo's national animal is the Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dotawo's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Dotawo's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Dotawo published "NUBIA" (Meta: Reference).
- : Dotawo was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Dotawo ceased to exist in Osiris.
- : Dotawo's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Dotawo's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Dotawo's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Dotawo was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
- : Dotawo was refounded in Osiris.