|Faith||Catholic Church of Doravo|
The Third Empire of Doravo is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Tiberius II with an iron fist, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, pith helmet sales, and avowedly heterosexual populace. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 2.756 billion Doravans are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order, Education, and Administration are also considered important, while International Aid and Social Policy are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Concordia. The average income tax rate is 49.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Doravan economy, worth 302 trillion Krills a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Tourism, and Gambling. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 109,813 Krills, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
On graduation day the hats thrown in the air fly high enough to stun passing pigeons, young soldiers are shocked to discover there are no 'safe spaces' on a battlefield, looting and pillaging are now considered vital intelligence-gathering activities, and there's a hole in the heart of every Doravan city. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Doravo's national animal is the Imperial Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Catholic Church of Doravo.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Doravo, there's a hole in the heart of every Doravan city.
- : Following new legislation in Doravo, looting and pillaging are now considered vital intelligence-gathering activities.
- : Following new legislation in Doravo, young soldiers are shocked to discover there are no 'safe spaces' on a battlefield.
- : Doravo was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Patriotic.
- : Doravo's influence in Balder rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Doravo changed its national nation type to "Third Empire".
- : Doravo changed its national leader to "Tiberius II".
- : Doravo altered its national flag.
- : Doravo changed its national animal to "Imperial Eagle", its motto to "Long live the Empire", and its nation type to "Third Enpire".
- : Doravo's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".