The Kingdom of Doranin is a huge, cultured nation, notable for its compulsory military service, frequent executions, and enslaved workforce. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 528 million Doraninians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Baronia. The average income tax rate is 68.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Doraninian economy, worth 62.1 trillion marks a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Trout Farming, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 117,660 marks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.3 times as much as the poorest.
Punk rockers smash it up and then clean it up, at the edge of the final frontier space's biggest missile platform is about to unfold, nobody draws smiley faces on receipts anymore, and the government is a law unto itself. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Doranin's national animal is the tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Doranin was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Corrupt Governments.
- : Doranin voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Trotterdam".
- : Doranin voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Legal Rights of Workers".
- : Following new legislation in Doranin, the government is a law unto itself.
- : Following new legislation in Doranin, nobody draws smiley faces on receipts anymore.
- : Following new legislation in Doranin, at the edge of the final frontier space's biggest missile platform is about to unfold.
- : Following new legislation in Doranin, punk rockers smash it up and then clean it up.
- : Following new legislation in Doranin, Doranin's free colleges struggle to maintain standards in the face of overwhelming demand.
- : Following new legislation in Doranin, heavily-armed commandos play rock-paper-scissors over whether to execute criminals and foreign visitors.
- : Following new legislation in Doranin, private businesses are paving paradises to put up parking lots.
Endorsements Received: 48 » Newest Zimbabwe, ShrewLlamaLand, Depackya, Khanbaliq Mongolia, Tertania, West Heisen, The Destroyers of Christianity, Valvoa, Consterius Reich, New Caledonian Reich, Mighty Tropico, Hellslayer, Feuraxia, Siphas, Jefferson Club, Great Morningstar, Andoros, Aeioux, Fetra, Medici Empire, Exile Government of the RDFR, Panthera Order, Novo Anglia, Piratae Marium, Soviet Socialists Republicx, United Communes of Chile, Aerilithia, Kleptocratic Maniacs, Shiya, That Time I Got Reincarnated as a King, Love of Carebears, Asukaz, Blutiges Imperium, Cinema, Greater Karelian Reich, Great Totenkopf, Atlantipolonia, Keizerrijk Dietschland, Veenstreek, The Yeetusa, VlaRiSsiA, Babylon Awakens, Sparkvernia, WRONGMANIA, Mousto Readia, Impits Menouss, Trumpistland, and Philippine National Socialist Republic.