The Corporatist Empire of Donj is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Jeff Bezos with an iron fist, and notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, unlimited-speed roads, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, devout population of 4.193 billion Donjians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The relatively small, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Spirituality. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Jiala. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 8.5%.
The powerhouse Donjian economy, worth 412 trillion gold standards a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Retail, Gambling, and Soda Sales. Average income is 98,384 gold standards, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 450,045 per year while the poor average 13,093, a ratio of 34.4 to 1.
Pet owners make sure their dogs wear diapers, political loyalty is enforced by way of chemical addiction, the nation is committed to nuclear rearmament, and it is a crime to operate a combine harvester while intoxicated. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force. Donj's national animal is the tycoon, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Bexism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Donj agreed to construct embassies between Donjia and The Okchi Union.
- : Donj's influence in Donjia rose from "Handshaker" to "Hermit".
- : Donj banned The Join Lily of Switz got lazy 35 from Donjia.
- : Donj ejected and banned Vlast 51 from Donjia.
- : Donj ejected and banned Aldrich rick ames from Donjia.
- : Donj abolished the regional flag of Donjia.
- : Donj updated the World Factbook entry in Donjia.
- : Donj relocated from Osiris to Donjia.
- : Donj was refounded in Osiris.
- : Donj ceased to exist in Donjia.