The Kingdom of Domton is a massive, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its smutty television, irreverence towards religion, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 3.625 billion Domtonians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government prioritizes Education, although Welfare, Healthcare, and Environment are also considered important, while Spirituality receives no funds. The average income tax rate is 29.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Domtonian economy, worth 548 trillion Dancs a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 151,309 Dancs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
It's never "just a game" with Domtonian sports fans, it is mandatory to learn evolution in schools, there's no cure or sympathy for the common cold, and the end of autumn is celebrated with a bonfire of designer bags. Crime is totally unknown. Domton's national animal is the Doggo, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Domton was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Workforce Participation Rate.
- : Domton was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of The Rebels of Ireland.
- : Following new legislation in Domton, the end of autumn is celebrated with a bonfire of designer bags.
- : Following new legislation in Domton, there's no cure or sympathy for the common cold.
- : Following new legislation in Domton, it is mandatory to learn evolution in schools.
- : Following new legislation in Domton, it's never "just a game" with Domtonian sports fans.
- : Following new legislation in Domton, pareidolic SETI scientists swear there's a message from aliens hidden within pi.
- : Domton voted for the World Assembly Resolution "End Conversion Therapy".
- : Following new legislation in Domton, toy versions of heroin paraphernalia let kids pretend to be their favourite TV characters.
- : Domton was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Efficient Economies, Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry, and Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
Endorsements Received: 98 » Slavonia and Srijem, St Scarlett, Northern German Federation, Saint Domingo, Yahlia, Ahma, The New Nordic Union, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Irminsulia, Leranditale, Republic of Satherland, Thracia Republic, Regnum Italiae, Dark Matter, An Clar, Imperium Anglorum, Eritei, Outer Sparta, Thracia and Crimea, Kenmoria WA Mission, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Feria-Alkaline, GanymedEuropa, Pilipinas and Malaya, Wombelland, Slavorussia, Supcotia, South St Maarten, Bohomo, Soviet Taoistan, Purgatio, Chioganah, British Norklon, Alsted, Elisabethshagen, Lovisa, Walfo, The Wretched of this Earth, The Mongol Plain, Lord Sapre, The Fair Republic, Jim the Baptist, Prussian-Union, Invernessia, The Champions League, Someseni, Umeria, Sloburg, North of Americas, Chronus, and 48 others.Savinecross, Destyntine, The Seven Provinces, Ausvelt, Grodisze, Abject Ludicrosity, The Kingdom of Denmark, Jahass, Brakanistan, Estoniia, Sienkahn, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Meropis, Rivierenland, Crestphalia, Dorenstad, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Trixeland, Kanokla, Apabeossie, Corsovica, Kyrica, Anskerdank, Eski, Valtrona, Eco-Paris Reformation, Mynox, Enway, Othenhiem, Nardin, Nuevo Europa, Zulrich, Stromia, Emynia, Gliesetonia, Maalat, Integria, Powiat Miechowski, Berlin and Hanover, Bareu, New Eestiball, Robbonia, Parliamentary Laramidia, Estonesia, Greater Bahland, Hallorland, Trisikistan, and The Rebels of Ireland.