|Capital||Risen Christ City|
|Leader||Holy Emperor Adam J Vader|
|Faith||Roman Catholic Christianity|
The Holy Christian Empire of Dominant Oppressors is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Holy Emperor Adam J Vader with an iron fist, and renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, compulsory military service, and prohibition of alcohol. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 2.484 billion Dominant Oppressorians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Risen Christ City. The average income tax rate is 87.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Dominant Oppressorsian economy, worth 345 trillion Kybers a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 138,907 Kybers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Stone wrist watches that weigh 20lb are the latest trend, corrupt industrial practices are spreading like a plague, the hills are alive with the smell of burning flesh, and members of ethnic minorities are more often called "boy" or "girl" than by their actual names. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dominant Oppressors's national animal is the Dragon, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is Roman Catholic Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dominant Oppressors was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Dominant Oppressors voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Supporting and Valuing the Humanities"".
- : Dominant Oppressors voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Red Fleet".
- : Dominant Oppressors voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Altino".
- : Dominant Oppressors voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Ensuring Effectual Recycling".
- : Dominant Oppressors voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Kuriko"".
- : Dominant Oppressors lodged a message on the United Christian Empires of the West Regional Message Board.
- : Dominant Oppressors voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Marine Protection Act".
- : Dominant Oppressors's influence in United Christian Empires of the West rose from "Power" to "Superpower".
- : Dominant Oppressors was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.