|Leader||President Doms Domsson|
The Lardy WZ Native of Domais is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by President Doms Domsson with a fair hand, and renowned for its smutty television, lack of airports, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 1.729 billion Domen enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Industry, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Domtopia. The average income tax rate is 53.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Domaisian economy, worth 158 trillion Doms a year, is led by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Woodchip Exports. Black market activity is notable. Average income is 91,754 Doms, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Aeroplanes have been converted into housing units after all air travel was outlawed, industry tycoons rarely hide their misdeeds due to the government's habit of bailing them out, legislation sometimes has to battle through weeks of filibustering to pass, and almost half of the child population live rough on the streets. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Domais's national animal is the Dom, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Doman.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Domais voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The New Inquisition".
- : Domais voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Food Waste".
- : Domais was endorsed by The Colony of Not Aq.
- : Domais's influence in Warzone Airspace rose from "Auxiliary" to "Negotiator".
- : Domais's influence in Warzone Airspace rose from "Ambassador" to "Auxiliary".
- : Domais was endorsed by The Protectorate of The Supreme Lands II.
- : Domais's influence in Warzone Airspace rose from "Diplomat" to "Ambassador".
- : Domais voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Treatment of the Deceased".
- : Domais was endorsed by The Community of Alabamian FMSR.
- : Domais was endorsed by The Colony of Pizza puppettt.